By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - OK, i finally am taking the plunge(and buying my 360)

fallout 3 mk vs dc gears 2 left4dead residnet evil 5 when it comes out street fighter 4 and live

Around the Network

Great news. Jump in with full speed!

I recommend some third person action and sandbox like GTA4, Gears 1&2, Crackdown and the upcoming Resident Evil 5. Also try RPGs like Fable 2, Fallout 3, Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia and the upcoming Star Ocean The Last Hope. You will not be disappointed in the RPG section.

As for FPS, you may not like them but BioShock, Halo 3  and Left 4 Dead might change your perception of them and worth trying.

Also do yourself a favour and try the XBL Arcade hits Braid, Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2 and Castle Crashers.

kirby007 said:
Assassins creed and TES:oblivion are exspecially good

Yes!!

Welcome to the fold.

I'll go a different route - and recommend Test Drive Unlimited. If you like open sandbox driving games, this one rocks. It's pretty cheap too - under $20 - and really offers a chance to drive some of the hottest whips all over the island of Hawaii.

Also, I'd recommend Saints Row, Call of Duty 2, Gears, Bioshock and Ace Combat 6. Oh and COD 4.

Around the Network

Yeah COD4 is a definite as well as Halo 3.

good choice

the 360 is a fab console with a fantastic lineup

Tales of Vesperia, before they are all gone...

Star Ocean 4, Fable 2, Battle Fantasia, Prince of Persia, Lost Odyssey, Too Human, Earth Defense Force, Onechanbara.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Buy Dead Space..

Get Oblivion, please. Its soo Good