By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - OK, i finally am taking the plunge(and buying my 360)

Get Gears 1 before the second one. It has a far better story.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network

For 2009 You'll only need Oblivion to keep you busy

Ninja Gaiden 2 if you don't hate hard games.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Crackdown, Dead Rising, Just Cause.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay =)

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

get all the games made by rare they can be bought cheap and theey r all worth it
viva pinata,perfect dark zero,kameo,and banjo kazooie nuts and bolts.also halo 3 and lost oddyssey r all great games that i would buy them again if i had 2

OK guys, first off i wanted to thank you all for the help. Theres definetly some great suggestions in here!

EIther Bioshock or dead space are probably up next. Possibly RE5 depending if i can get used to the controls. While i said i prefer shooters on the Wiimote, ive heard WAY to much good stuff about Bioshock to pass it up. Fable 2 and Oblivion are totally on the way too.

My first impression was that "Damn this thing is loud!". At first i thought there was something wrong with it because it was a relativly loud system, but now i pretty much dont even notice it. The graphics are pretty sweet and i like all the bells and whistles it offers(Netflix, the marketplace, etc.). A part of me wishes it was a little easier to find everything I.E. the Wiis simpler interface, but like i said i appreciate all the other things it does so it still comes out ahead there.

As far as dead rising goes.... what began as the most irritating game ive ever played is turning into a pretty fun sandbox title. a part of me still wishes i waited to check out the Wii version to see if the aiming and structure of that one would make it more fun. who knows, maybe ill try both!!

Anyways, its been a worthwhile purchase already as its been a lot of fun and i noticed that two days in and im already trying to unlock achievements. that really is a genius system! i can tell already its going to extend the replay value of my games!! thanks again everyone for all the help!

F@ck Ubisoft and their commitment to Wii shovelware.

exnoctem said:
OK guys, first off i wanted to thank you all for the help. Theres definetly some great suggestions in here!

EIther Bioshock or dead space are probably up next. Possibly RE5 depending if i can get used to the controls. While i said i prefer shooters on the Wiimote, ive heard WAY to much good stuff about Bioshock to pass it up. Fable 2 and Oblivion are totally on the way too.

My first impression was that "Damn this thing is loud!". At first i thought there was something wrong with it because it was a relativly loud system, but now i pretty much dont even notice it. The graphics are pretty sweet and i like all the bells and whistles it offers(Netflix, the marketplace, etc.). A part of me wishes it was a little easier to find everything I.E. the Wiis simpler interface, but like i said i appreciate all the other things it does so it still comes out ahead there.

As far as dead rising goes.... what began as the most irritating game ive ever played is turning into a pretty fun sandbox title. a part of me still wishes i waited to check out the Wii version to see if the aiming and structure of that one would make it more fun. who knows, maybe ill try both!!

Anyways, its been a worthwhile purchase already as its been a lot of fun and i noticed that two days in and im already trying to unlock achievements. that really is a genius system! i can tell already its going to extend the replay value of my games!! thanks again everyone for all the help!

Remember ALL xbla games have demos available... geo wars 2, castle crashers, braid, Rez:HD, bionic commando, Ikaruga... lot's of stuff there.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Fable 2, GTA 4, Halo 3, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Assassins creed, Gears of War, and The Elderscrolls oblivion, Fallout 3, Crackdown, Forza 2, PGR 4, Deadspace, Left for Dead, and way more.

There are so many good games u definatly wont run out of titles to play

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!