By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Vs Xbox 360. CNET Prizefighter

Soleron said:
blazinhead89 said:

I didn't say this, it's a quote from The vid. My point is why they score the same if THEY said it themselves . I didn't say this. I said why did they score it the same ?

When they say "the graphics are better", they mean objectively: textures on screen, framerate, AA. When they give the score, it takes into account the other factors I mentioned.

If you were to score the best looking game on the DS, wouldn't you give it a 10? Despite the fact it's certainly inferior to most PS3 games?

DS and PS3 aren't comparable. DS and PSP yes. If I were to say "PSP Exclusives graphically , have not be seen on DS" "Graphically" I give them equal score too? Yeah makes sense. And yes Framrate, textures , AA aswell

Around the Network

L4D was around 20 euro there on steam, but I only had 19 euro in my paypal account at the time. Came back the next day and L4D was 45 euro. Wtf? More expensive to buy the game online that in the shop down the road? The shop that usually rips me off is selling it for 40 euro?

Anyway, is it true it's comin to Ps3?

I don't like this comparison, any rounds the Ps3 clearly won, and should have won by alot, they mark it as just slightly better, and any rounds the 360 won they'd give it 1 or two whole points over the Ps3. But what can you expect from an American anyway? Home of Microsoft? I'd like to see a Japanese comparison : D

More bullshit from the American media as usual...
I could point out many flaws but that would be a waste of time.

Its CNet once again. I already guessed the Xbox360 would win over PS3 even before watching the vid (predictable Cnet).

There were some points I didn't agree with, such as the online section...

Around the Network

the point about no games on the 360 match killzone 2 that is a complete bs statement. gears of war 1 and 2 say hi.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
the point about no games on the 360 match killzone 2 that is a complete bs statement. gears of war 1 and 2 say hi.

not really have you seen killzone 2 and u think that gears can compare with that. if post something pls be sensible.

Only part I agreed with was the online part...just because Live has been out longer and thy have made drastic changes from the original live that was on the xbox to the 360 so it's better and more stabled than the PSN but the 360 has no web browser :( ....I still think the Ps3 gives you ALOT more for just 100 dollars more...also I got the 80GB Metal Gear bundle edition so I can play my old games and also have alot more options :P

saxophonehero said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

not really have you seen killzone 2 and u think that gears can compare with that. if post something pls be sensible.

The problem is that Xbox 360 owners have LOTS of friends so co-op and such is very important. PS3 owners just have internet friends. So to PS3 owners, not having co-op isn't actually a big deal but for 360 owners it is.

(Im just explaining why you guys have differing points of view)

Alas it makes about as much sense as OMGZ KZ@!!! So its as much a joke as the idea that KZ2 has already proved itself *superior*

Tease.

That was perhaps the worst comparison I have ever seen. The PS3 has worse value than the 360? The online is only a 3? What?

Ah well, what can we expect from CNET >.>

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective