By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My uni, George Mason, elects a drag as Homecoming Queen!!!

SciFiBoy said:
highwaystar101 said:
Actually, if someone is female and born in a males body and everything they feel or do is acting as a female then logically I would call them a female.

I think defining gender by mental means is much more important than defining gender physically.

kudos, someone who actually gets it, only took us 20 pages!

Actually I said it quite early on

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1810014

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
SciFiBoy said:
highwaystar101 said:
Actually, if someone is female and born in a males body and everything they feel or do is acting as a female then logically I would call them a female.

I think defining gender by mental means is much more important than defining gender physically.

kudos, someone who actually gets it, only took us 20 pages!

Actually I said it quite early on

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1810014

kudos for you too, lol, missed that post when i read through

halogamer1989 said:
mesoteto said:
halogamer1989 said:
AE86 said:
Um...big deal?

You should try to be more accepting.

OK more accepting. I'll be that when I'm 6 ft under...

in hell

Uncalled for and reported.

what for, so far in almost all of your post you show an uncalled for hate and dislike for your fellow man and treat them like a pile of trash that is a unworthy subject to even step in

in my opinion your general disregard for humane life and respect for each other will only clash with the teachings of my faith and the teachings of Jesus christ, there for you will end up a sure path to hell and have only yourself to blame for it

but then again according to you since i accept others opinions even if i dont agree with them and dont burn them at the stake i will be the one in hell

mesoteto said:
halogamer1989 said:
mesoteto said:
halogamer1989 said:
AE86 said:
Um...big deal?

in hell

what for, so far in almost all of your post you show an uncalled for hate and dislike for your fellow man and treat them like a pile of trash that is a unworthy subject to even step in

in my opinion your general disregard for humane life and respect for each other will only clash with the teachings of my faith and the teachings of Jesus christ, there for you will end up a sure path to hell and have only yourself to blame for it

but then again according to you since i accept others opinions even if i dont agree with them and dont burn them at the stake i will be the one in hell

I didn't say that.  My respect for my peers is not in question.  It is the ? of allowing men into the the ticket for HC Queen which in my mind is unacceptable.  You may find it to be different than fine for you.  King and Mr. Queen doesn't sound right to me.

halogamer1989 said:
mesoteto said:
halogamer1989 said:
mesoteto said:
halogamer1989 said:
AE86 said:
Um...big deal?

in hell

I didn't say that.  My respect for my peers is not in question.  It is the ? of allowing men into the the ticket for HC Queen which in my mind is unacceptable.  You may find it to be different than fine for you.  King and Mr. Queen doesn't sound right to me.

"This is some complete and utter BS.  I feel compelled to blog about it.  Thoughts on this reversal of common culture?"

yes b/c that sounds like you respect the decision of the school and the person going for it, but it might just be where i come from that BS stands for bull shite

Around the Network
mesoteto said:
halogamer1989 said:
mesoteto said:
halogamer1989 said:
mesoteto said:
halogamer1989 said:
AE86 said:
Um...big deal?

in hell

"This is some complete and utter BS.  I feel compelled to blog about it.  Thoughts on this reversal of common culture?"

yes b/c that sounds like you respect the decision of the school and the person going for it, but it might just be where i come from that BS stands for bull shit

It does stand for it.

Kasz216 said:

Over half the earth already can't compete in the upper echelon of sport simply because of how they were born.

Most people, no matter how hard they work or how hard they try would never be good enough to be proffesional atheletes.

I don't agree with that.

I'm curious.
One could argue that black people have an inherent advantage in playing basketball, and thus should not be mixed-in in the NBA and should have their own basketball league.
Where and how do you draw the line?

JapanMan4 said:
I'm curious.
One could argue that black people have an inherent advantage in playing basketball, and thus should not be mixed-in in the NBA and should have their own basketball league.
Where and how do you draw the line?

I completely agree.

When reading this, I am reminded of many great literary works that many people would benefit from reading.  For those of the lazier variety, I could suggest several movies as well.

Rath said:
Kasz216 said:

Over half the earth already can't compete in the upper echelon of sport simply because of how they were born.

Most people, no matter how hard they work or how hard they try would never be good enough to be proffesional atheletes.

I don't agree with that.

Well... your wrong... but you're free to have that opinion.

Only a very small portion of people can become a proffesional atheletes.

If you tested people born at the high end of females physically with medium level males you'd be quite shocked.

You and I could work out for the rest of our lives... and i doubt either of us would ever be as strong as any woman in the Worlds Strongest Women's competitions.