By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My uni, George Mason, elects a drag as Homecoming Queen!!!

Rath said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
No, because those are actual disabilities which affect physical performance. Not like, breasts and a uterus.

Its not the breasts and the uterus which cause women to be worse at sports, they have a huge physical disadvantage. Sure white people have a disadvantage at some sports (and an advantage at others) but women have a physical disadvantage at all sports.

Just look at the records for sprinting.

Fastest speed 100m - 9.69

Fastest speed for a non-West African - 9.99

Fastest speed for a woman - 10.49

Other highly physical sports such as rowing, weightlifting and even high jumping are not dominated by black people but are completely dominated by men.

Edit: @Kasz, in both cases they are disadvantaged in sport. To be honest I actually meant to put paralympics but I got confused. If you actually knew me, or in fact had read some of my political posts on this site you would know that I'm not even slightly sexist.

Also stop changing the subject, we aren't talking about the police of firefighters here, we are talking about top level athletes. Women are extremely capable of being police and firefighters, they are simply not capable of competing with men in physical sports. Its unfair to women to not allow them to have a chance to compete at the top level of sport simply because they are born with a different chromosone.

Is it because they are born with a different chronosone or because they are

A) On average not as big.

B) Nowhere near as supported.

Even if it's because they are women... what about a man who was born 5'0 and never grew past it?

That guy doesn't even have a whole Chromosone to blame.  Just a few genes within it.

There is a lot more to sports then just brawn.

Around the Network

If women always run slower than men, why should we even have women cops? Male crooks will just outrun them and always get away. Too risky.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
If women always run slower than men, why should we even have women cops? Male crooks will just outrun them and always get away. Too risky.

That could happen with any cop. Have you seen some of the fat people that get to be cops? Of course, this is why we have helicopters, police cars, dogs, etc. It's poor logic and I'm just going to lock this thread anyways. Halogamer requested it and I don't know why the hell you guys are talking about whether women are as athletic as men or not (hint, they're not).

Locked.