By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who here likes to hear shit-talking on xbl?

One thing the J man likes about xbl is the pure stupid coming out of other peoples mouths over xbl and the J man wouldnt have it any other way.

Just try to mute everyone and see how boring it is to play over xbl.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

When it's the only thing they do, it annoys the hell out of me. It's alright in moderation. Some crazy-ass circumstances call for obnoxiousness.

This thread I have to say is very close to my heart. Although I just hate the shit-talk on XBL, one of the reason I gave up playing multiplayer on the 360

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

^ what if you die due to blood loss after your legs get chopped off at the knees?

Somebody should sticky this thread. :D

Around the Network

I don't chat unless I'm playing with friends but most of the time I don't use the head-set just listen them talk through the TV's speakers and if somebody gets annoying I just either mute them or file a complaint ....

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

I chat only with my friends//if its quiet and my friends have nothing to say then that's when I will go along and talk to the other trash talkers out there//they are annoying but funny as hell when your playing against them//Halo 3 is a prime example of this "trash-talking".

You should try talking in a French Accent, people get so snooty with me LOL

sometimes it is far more enjoyable than the game.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

This thread is going to be locked due to shit being in the title, it needs to be family friendly.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000