By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who here likes to hear shit-talking on xbl?

I don't verbally shit talk people but I admit to liking it *sometimes* when the other team likes to talk crap pre-game. Then during the game t-bags/melee/plasmas to their body just seems to rile them up. I find it ticks off the douchebags even more if you never speak a word to them. I've received messages post-game from people and not responding makes some just go nuts.

It's kinda funny to see how serious some people take videogames :P

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Around the Network

Not me but sometimes it is just plain funny ;)

jesus kung fu magic said:
Jagg-off said:
I mute everyone unless it's friends. Shit talking is played out. I fuckin' betrayed a teammate the other day on Halo and intentionally lost the game because he turned on his mic mid game and wouldn't shut the fuck up. He sent me a message that I deleted without ever even looking at, fuck em'. As far as the non verbal shit talking ( t-bag and dead body melee) is sometimes funny as hell but it also pisses me off too. Which come to think if funny, as long as I'm not already pissed off. So yeah the first thing I do is usually mute everyone whether they have a mic on or not unless I'm trying to take a piss real quick in between matches or jaggin' the dog or whatever and can't get back in time to mute.

The J man did the exact same thing except the guy followed the J man to his next game so the J man just embarassed him.

Yeah well in my situation the guy was nasty as hell and I was sucking bad so I could understand him being mad at me. It's just the way he went about it, he was such a whiny little bitch although good at halo. So yeah I had to face him in the next game but we didn't have many one on ones so I didn't get too smothered by his sack. I was quite the loser that day but at least I pissed him off, lol.

I love it! Nothing more fun then getting into a shouting match over XBL over the other persons lack of talent or the appearance of his mother.

Owner of 360

Future owner of a PS3 (when it drops to $300)

i stopped playing with my mic because of the shit talkers. its incredibly annoying when you just want to play a game and people are telling me to hurry up and grow balls andget a girlfriend.

although it can be funny, like when i do admit to whatever they accuse me of (loving men, my moms a whatever, rude comments about my lifestyle, ect), they just kind of stop and go "you just admitted your gay?!?!".

so i guess its pro and con... but i mostly dont play with a mic

Around the Network

The first time I went on XBL way back in the day, the vulgar language was rather upsetting. Now though- it cracks me up when I hear an 8 year old tell me that i'm some monkey slapping donut (boom headshot)

Alby_da_Wolf said:
The Anarchyz said:

Hum...      And what's the difference?

lol i think its wrong its 99.9% for halo 3

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

AWESOME vid on the lol of xbl.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

I can't stand when little kids get on their with their vocabulary only consisting of the words "fuck" and "gay" every 2 words....then you can hear them getting yelled at by their mom for 10 mins....thats always fun...

btw, has everyone seen the chocoalte milk kid?