By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Namco: ToV and Tales of Symphonia: DotNW releasing second half of 09 in EU!

pbroy said:
You Eurpoeans better buy this game up. We don't want Namco to stop localizing this series, do we?

Knowing Namco, they might just stop one day for no reason.

Around the Network

Finally.....

i will a playstation 3-version = )

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Squall_Leonhart said:
Bring ToV to the PS3 Namco then we will talk

If Namco's trend's continue. You have nothing to worry about

Tales of Phantasia (SNES) Dec 15th, 94' - > Tales of Phantasia (PS1) Dec 23rd, -> 98'

Tales of Symphonia (GC) August 29,03' - > Tales of Symphonia (GC) September 22,04'

Ontop of that, 6 of the mainstream titles have made their home on sony platforms. No doubt we'll see a vesperia port if trends continue.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

i may get this, depends if arc rise fantasia come to europe first

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Who cares?
Bring is Tales of Vesperia first.

NightstrikerX said:
Squall_Leonhart said:

Tales of Phantasia (SNES) Dec 15th, 94' - > Tales of Phantasia (PS1) Dec 23rd, -> 98'

Tales of Symphonia (GC) August 29,03' - > Tales of Symphonia (GC) September 22,04'

Ontop of that, 6 of the mainstream titles have made their home on sony platforms. No doubt we'll see a vesperia port if trends continue.

Probably. Will it be exclusive to Japan? Probably again.

Good to hear it.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Cactus said:
NightstrikerX said:
Squall_Leonhart said:

Probably. Will it be exclusive to Japan? Probably again.

Sadly, your probably right.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Soriku said:
NightstrikerX said:
Squall_Leonhart said:

But like...all of those ports remained Japan only X_X The Eternia port came out in EU though, but not NA.

Namco actually planned to release the Eternia port in NA IIRC, but were blocked by Sony who have very strict rules about ports. If the port doesn't have 'x' amount of bonus content, they don't allow it to be released.