By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Overrated?

Depends. Overrated for it's time? Not a chance.

Overrated by today's standards? Only slightly.

Around the Network

Fuck no it's not!

The Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are the two greatest games of all time.

makingmusic476 said:
Fuck no it's not!

The Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are the two greatest games of all time.

stay cool buddie

NO. No fuc... way.

IMO, this game deserves all the praise it got ... Then some.

I remember as if it was today the first time i entered hyrule fields, right after the deku tree ... My most intense VG feeling ever ! The camera angle, the music .... ouch ! From this scene, i knew this game would be very special.

Around the Network

NO!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Definitely no. If you were there when it dropped and played the whole thing... man, just bring back some good ol memories

One of the best games imo

Madworld son, Madworld

Ever sinceHomo sapiens decided to stand up straight a leave Africa it can be proud of many things.
The great pyramids, the combustion engine, travel to the moon, splitting the atom and getting a delorean up to speeds of 88 miles per hour in order to go back in time to date your own mother.
But none of the compare to the pinnacle of human evolution the creation of the ledged of Zelda: the ocarina of time!!

no...I actually think it was underrated as at the time it literally blew my balls off...even more so than Mario 64!

Uh NO!!! OoT is my favorite game. it deserves every award/score it got, it got perfectly perfect scores for a reason!! its a 10/10 game.