By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts week 7 (2009). Bolt, F.E.A.R. 2, Ben 10... debuts.

Chrizum said:
BKK2 said:

Outside the Top 10 there are new entries for D3P’s ‘Ben 10: Alien Force’ at No13 and Sega’s Wii gun game ‘The House of the Dead: Overkill’ at No15.

Huh? The chart says it's at No10.

Is Ben 10 even on the chart?

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

Looks like Race Pro (360) was pushed back a week.

UK Week 8 releases:

mrstickball said:
Ouch at FEAR. #7 and #13 for both versions. L4D almost outsold it. HOTD: Overkill did very good.

FEAR 2 did pretty good considering most of its fanbase is on the PC.

Im expecting worldwide sales of Xbox 360 150K first week, PS3 100K F.W.

Maybe this a stupid question, Why is Unit sales different from Full price and Budget lists? HOTD and Ben 10 seem to swap places?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

gears 2 slipping

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
megaman79 said:
Maybe this a stupid question, Why is Unit sales different from Full price and Budget lists? HOTD and Ben 10 seem to swap places?

Neither of those games are in the budget charts.

This is a good result for HotD

MANUELF said:
This is a good result for HotD

Yep.

I hope it will have good legs too. I think it will and this could become another great seller for Sega on Wii.

I thought Pikmin Wii was supposed to be out or did it bomb too

Mario Kart Wii - 4983-6029-9877

Wii code- 4257-3204-4481-2949

house of the dead did well, too bad for Deadly Creatues, but i'm sure it can have some legs if they advertise it, sales never come from nowhere, except if it's Nintendo..... : P

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^