By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts week 7 (2009). Bolt, F.E.A.R. 2, Ben 10... debuts.

I must say I'm surprised at HOTD: Overkill in UK. Usually don't see too many Wii games that aren't Nintendo chart in the top 10 all formats first week but it did. Good job Sega.

Not bad for FEAR 2 either at #7 and #13. A good start for the game. I'm also really glad Left 4 Dead is doing better in the UK. Deserves it.

Good software week all around.

Around the Network

Poor Deadly Creatures though. #31 on the Wii charts so obviously not a great start. It's hard for a new IP, especially a niche one, to be able to start off great and probably have legs. Well at least I still get to enjoy it from being made haha.

House of the Dead has done really great. FEAR 2 did okay. Deadly Creatures opened terribly...

BKK2 said:
megaman79 said:
Preorder is the magic word. Next week hopefully UK will be showing some DC love

It's #31 in the Wii chart, so I wouldn't expect too much from it next week.

scratch that............you meant DC

Asides from that, this is the same Gfk as Australia, that seems to never give out actual numbers? That is kinda stupido

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Edit: See OP

Around the Network
BKK2 said:

Outside the Top 10 there are new entries for D3P’s ‘Ben 10: Alien Force’ at No13 and Sega’s Wii gun game ‘The House of the Dead: Overkill’ at No15.

Huh? The chart says it's at No10.

^ All Price chart Chrizum, its just to cause trouble. Realistically all other charts exclude games discounted below $60 au, including Gfk charts in australia.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

It's All Formats Chart, this is what Chart-Track always comment on.

Did Race Pro for 360 bomb?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Did Race Pro for 360 bomb?

Pretty much, it didn't make the 360 Top 40 chart.