By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts week 7 (2009). Bolt, F.E.A.R. 2, Ben 10... debuts.

Eternal Sonata 30th on PS3 chart, Battle Fantasia didn't even make the 360 or PS3 charts, not too surprised, it was pretty niche in Japan, let alone UK.

Around the Network
megaman79 said:

Didn't Deadly C only get released at the end of the week? the 6th?

HOTD, not so bad at all. I guess i was right about DC then? or it didn't chart anywhere in the uk.

It released on the 13th, same as every other new release.

Preorder is the magic word. Next week hopefully UK will be showing some DC love

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Ouch at FEAR. #7 and #13 for both versions. L4D almost outsold it. HOTD: Overkill did very good.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Gears 2 dropping to place 38 below LBP. Halo 3 and Resistance 2.

Competition from a cheaper Left 4 Dead?

Around the Network

Godd for house of the dead.

Fear2 did ok i guess.

Woohoo house of the dead!

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

megaman79 said:
Preorder is the magic word. Next week hopefully UK will be showing some DC love

It's #31 in the Wii chart, so I wouldn't expect too much from it next week.

Tbone said:
Fear2 did ok i guess.

Firstly i dk how many people played the PC original so yea it did amazingly well.

More disturbing is the fact that enough people rushed out the door to buy HOTD on Wii, enough to possibly affect F2's 1st week (2 days + pre orders really) sales.

Looking at this id say understatements on Wii demographics have come back to bite all those critics. The UK is clearly happy to play core titles on an SD machine.

@BKK2, I got a question, Does that site actually have numbers or can you find an approximate for specific sales numbers?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.