By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 will Be a Platform Moving Game Claims Sony

You know people can settle these arguments easily by joining the prediction leagues for those weeks and putting money where there mouths are instead of just going on about which will sell more heh

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network
axumblade said:
reask said:
axumblade said:
reask said:
Remember halo wars is coming out same day.

.....in europe and japan. US's release date is at the beginning of March still...

Yes but is it pure coincidence or are MS trying to rain on Sonys parade?

I suspect the latter.

A lot of folks will pick Halo up because of brand name imo.

And MS will probably hype the hell out of it.

Maybe in Europe. Both games will fail in Japan. WW sales, Killzone 2 will win because it's releasing in every region that week. Can't say anything about afterward because I'm not sure exactly how it will end up for Halo Wars.

Hmm you would imagine MS would be less cocerned with USA sales than Europe.

Anyway I am probably wrong about it.

I will be in others for sure In the US I hope so.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Griffin said:
Why would anyone buy the X360 for Halo 3, gamecritics got it right with its 7/10.

Fixed.

haxxiy said:
Griffin said:
Why would anyone buy the X360 for Halo 3, gamecritics got it right with its 7/10.

Fixed.

You sure showed me with that, i guess that fact that i don't own a 360, and i'm a Sony fanboy i should agree with you...

Around the Network

PS3 has been on a slippery slope ever since November 17, 2006. It has never really gained traction in the market and is the only console to suffer a sales DECLINE last holiday season. With each new exclusive release, people claim the PS3 will be saved by software and those people suffer great disappointment again and again. Killzone 2 is pretty much it. If it does not sell stellar amounts and move PS3s with it -- the PS3 is pretty much done. Developers have already had to file bankruptcy due to high development costs are disappointing sales of PS3-exclusive games and if Killzone 2 does not sell AMAZINGLY, then we can pretty much count out Sony for this generation.

Griffin said:
haxxiy said:
Griffin said:

Fixed.

You sure showed me with that, i guess that fact that i don't own a 360, and i'm a Sony fanboy i should agree with you...

It seemed you dislike the game just because Edge said so.

damkira said:

PS3 has been on a slippery slope ever since November 17, 2006. It has never really gained traction in the market and is the only console to suffer a sales DECLINE last holiday season. With each new exclusive release, people claim the PS3 will be saved by software and those people suffer great disappointment again and again. Killzone 2 is pretty much it. If it does not sell stellar amounts and move PS3s with it -- the PS3 is pretty much done. Developers have already had to file bankruptcy due to high development costs are disappointing sales of PS3-exclusive games and if Killzone 2 does not sell AMAZINGLY, then we can pretty much count out Sony for this generation.

Hmm I actually hope you are wrong as if Sony gave up competition would be dead.

ofcourse they claim that, just relax. time will tell

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

reask said:

Hmm I actually hope you are wrong as if Sony gave up competition would be dead.

Oh, I agree with you... I don't want the PS3 to fail at all but can't see any scenerio with KillZone 2 not doing very well and PS3 remaining a viable platform.