By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bruce on SSBB- why he was right and VGchartz was wrong (prepare to lol)

I'd be very willing to bet that If rockstar were to make a full-on, legitimate Grand Theft Auto on the Wii, not a spin off or a quick cash-in - it would outsell the combined GTA 4 total.

I'd like to see his "but all the serious gamerz are on HD consoles - Lookit GTA" statement hold up then. (plus it would make WAYYY more profit due to a much lower dev cost)

Around the Network

Wow. There is so much cherry picking of data in that article.

"The Wii is mainly owned by very casual game players and SSBB is a game for serious game players. So there is a mismatch of the game against the owners of the platform it was on."

Number of 360 or PS3 games (not combined) that sold more than SSBB or SMG? One. Halo 3.

Why do I even want to read posts about a bunch of fanboys from another forum bashing the Wii?

SSBB is the best selling Wii game without peripherals or accessories. Reason why Wii Fit is still selling like it is is because of the board it comes with.

About everything in that first post is filled with blatant fanboyism and pure hate, if people take this much time to write such an extensive post to express their hate for a hunk of machinery they have serious problems.

Bruce is such a hypocrit - He constantly bashes 'fanboys' but he's the biggest, most bias 'fanboy' around. He blatantly ignores all reason or evidence that disproves him and latches like glue to any (small) evidence that confirms him. So in his own little world he's always right.

And some like-minded people still believe the world is flat.

"The article received vast numbers of comments from them, most of which were personally rude and abusive towards me. Obviously I deleted them. But I left a lot of the non abusive comments for posterity just so people can see how misguided fanboys are."

How generous -- he let SOME of the comments that disagree with him get by his censor. I love how he tacitly admits deleting legitimate comments and expects us to be grateful he didn't delete them ALL.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I still have yet to understand why people give him more free publicity by posting his articles.

If we just ignore him then maybe he would go away.

i think its amusing. plus soemtimes its good to stay in vgchartz, its by far the best forum on the internet. everything is like some sort of warzone particualrly NG4

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia