By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bruce on SSBB- why he was right and VGchartz was wrong (prepare to lol)

Haha.... He basically picked the market where comparitively GTA does better than anywhere else in the world, and is certainly not an amazing market for SSB games.

Around the Network

Full of it. The game still sold extremely well, so this does not prove which system is the best for "serious gaming". All it proves is that he is pretentious for thinking that. Games and systems are not hordcore. Only gamers can be for how they play.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

FishyJoe said:
He cherry picks data like he's making a cherry pie, with cherry topping, served with cherry ice cream.

The article was nice. But this was epic!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

People like this just bother me. Why is it so hard for people to admit when they are wrong. Why are people so arrogant in their ignorance? Is really that hard to be wrong? People it is more respectable to be wrong and admit it rather than right and boast it.

Considering, Bruce, you are the first I suggest you start. Bruce wrote and article on self interest and you were wrong because of that self interest. Stop acting like a child and take it like a man for once instead of trying to weasel your way out with senseless cherry picking that isn't even legit.

I just can't deal with people like that. If they are unwilling to understand their limitations and faults then they are a lost cause. Unfortunately it seems a lot of these people are given attention and the means of exploiting their self interest such as this one. It's just not right.

One time Pauly Shore claimed Encino Man had the biggest box office in Estonia. I wonder if DoucheOnGames thinks it's the most successful film of all time.

Around the Network

He would have to be from the UK, typical. No people are gonna hate us even more! what with Edge and everything .....

Zucas said:
People like this just bother me. Why is it so hard for people to admit when they are wrong. Why are people so arrogant in their ignorance? Is really that hard to be wrong? People it is more respectable to be wrong and admit it rather than right and boast it.

Considering, Bruce, you are the first I suggest you start. Bruce wrote and article on self interest and you were wrong because of that self interest. Stop acting like a child and take it like a man for once instead of trying to weasel your way out with senseless cherry picking that isn't even legit.

I just can't deal with people like that. If they are unwilling to understand their limitations and faults then they are a lost cause. Unfortunately it seems a lot of these people are given attention and the means of exploiting their self interest such as this one. It's just not right.

Seriously, this article is such a joke that you should just laugh it off. It's funny how ridiculous it is. If he can't notice this, I don't mind. You shouldn't also. That might be what he wants anyway... attention. If people don't mind and just laugh at it, he will not have achieved what he wanted and everyone else should have a hell lot of fun with it. :)

seece said:
He would have to be from the UK, typical. No people are gonna hate us even more! what with Edge and everything .....

I like Edge.

Let's just... play the video games we love and be happy.

FishyJoe said:
He cherry picks data like he's making a cherry pie, with cherry topping, served with cherry ice cream.

Indeed. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046