By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The God of War III Media Blowout is HERE!!!

O M G THAT WAS..... Fª!"·$%&/()=?¿G EPIC.

here are screenshots¡¡¡¡¡

here is the link: http://kotaku.com/assets/images/gallery/9/2009/02/medium_3276325374_bf64e0fce0_o.jpg

Around the Network

euphoria, vagabond - thanx so much. xD

Maynard_Tool said:
Max King of the Wild said:
maynard i thought this was gameplay since in QA they talk about blood orbs which is what you get after killing something. also in what cut scene in the previous games does krotos go on a killing spree (except for the war scenes. im talking more about the mobs you actually face in the game) I cant think of one. they devs always let you do the slaughtering yourself

Well, i didn't see any red orbs, just blood. And well, i'll wait for other videos.... we are going to know when a "real" gameplay video is out.

wait the trailer wasnt in-game?

^in the first and second picture... is that cronos???? Omg, i want to play it >.<

all the pictures, except the last one, are great. Me want...

^ I don't know if the trailer was in-game (i have my doubts). That's why i will just wait for more videos

@luisgvm

From what I heard it was confirmed as in-game.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

god of war in hd f..k yeah.

CGI-Quality said:
@ vthok

Hey, I agree there man!!
To anyone who DOESN'T find this EPIC: wow...just wow! This is the reason you buy a PS3, for games like this! Killzone 2, HEAVY RAIN, God of War III, inFAMOUS, Uncharted 2, LBP, MGS4, Siren: Blood Curse, Resistance 2.....,DAMN it feels good to own a Sony Playstation 3!!!

Hell yea man! too many good games this year I can't wait for Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, GOW 3 and GT5!

PSN ID= bigdaddymoo

MSI GT725-074 owner..... TRUE BEAST.. COD4 is a different game on PC.

Im still speechless O.O

Oh my god :o that looked epic

^mmm i see well if it is in-game then it looks a m a z i n g¡¡¡