By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - *POLL* Will Halo Wars be your first console RTS this generation?

Just want to see if Halo Wars is enticing people to buy their first console RTS this generation.

Around the Network

No, Tom Clancy's EndWar was.

I won't be getting Halo Wars.

YES! I rented C&C games on 360 but Halo Wars I will buy. Really enjoyed the demo.

Yes. I've been pretty skeptical of RTS games on consoles, but I was pretty sure Ensemble could pull it off... and the demo squelched any remaining doubts.

Yes, it will be my first RTS this gen. C&C and End War looking good, but not as good as Halo Wars.

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Yes. I've been pretty skeptical of RTS games on consoles, but I was pretty sure Ensemble could pull it off... and the demo squelched any remaining doubts.

Pretty much exactly what I was gonna say.

Awesome 4 - 1 so far!

If I get it (need to try the demo first), it would me my first console RTS ever...(I think)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

No.. I bought End War before this game

No, my first one was LOTR: BFME 2. I also have C&C 3: Tiberium Wars and C&C 3:Kanes Wrath. After playing the demo I don't think Halo Wars can top C&C 3 gameplay wise but I'm getting it more for the story.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo