By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are we all hypocrites?

Teast, get the fuck out with your bullshit Gamecube pics. You don't even know what your talking about. The Gamecube's graphics were better than the PS2's.

The Gamecube was the best console last generation. It had the highest quality games on it and did things that the other consoles could not. Also, it had the best controller. I'd even say the Gamecube is the 2nd best console of all-time right behind the SNES.

The PS2 is just a shitty hype machine and that's it. It's games just weren't as good as the Gamecube's, and most of them are overrated. This thread just reminds me of how much I dislike the PS2. It was a machine made for casuals that sold well because a DVD player.

This generation, however, the PS3 is the best console. It has the best games on it, and like the Gamecube, it takes the quality route. It's bringing past gaming franshises to a new level, and it's doing things beyond anything we've seen so far.

Wii, like the PS2, is a low quality 2nd rate console. It sells because of gimmicks that casuals love just like the PS2 did. I don't see why people like these type of consoles.

This is how judge consoles. Most of the time the console that has the best first party/amazing hardware combo is going to be the best console. That's the one that will get my money and be my main console. This post is not meant to offend anyone, I'm just coming out with what I feel is right.

Around the Network

I thought everyone knew already that the highest selling console will always be the one to get the most shovelware??

4 ≈ One

Not hypocritical at all

The Gamecube had the better games, so I bought it
The Wii had the better games, so I bought it

*Waits for the internet to explode from the number of people that think quality is objective*

The less powerful console always wins and has the more shovelware but still the Wii was much better than the PS2.

@Destiny Blade

Was that a real comment? or were u being sarcastic saying that last generation gamecube was the best console?

Clearly if you believe that you must be smoking something good..and I want some

And Last Generations graphic comparison from Highest Quality to Lowest goes like this...

Xbox then Gamecube then Ps2

Graphics doesnt sell guys dont we already know this?

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
ur crazy ps2 graphics were a loy better than gc

Xbox/GC both produced better graphic qualities then PS2. i think people will switch to PS3 when its $299 or a reasonable price point.

Yes, I believe the Gamecube was the best console of it's generation.

Alright, I have to throw in.

Gamecube:

PS2:

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

LOL @ GooseGaws

This thread is moar and moar epic!

Some of those gamecube picks are far better than the Wii's