By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Solid Snake vs Master Chief

Khuutra said:
You could just come out and say it in such a way as to strengthen your position and maybe convince me of your point.

Yeah I could, but then again I would be attacked by halo fans, us citizens, be banned and made fun of because of my grammar.

My position is already strenghten by other people attacking me with bad arguments. I don`t think I wanna strenghten it further.

Around the Network
Kos-mos said:
Khuutra said:
You could just come out and say it in such a way as to strengthen your position and maybe convince me of your point.

Yeah I could, but then again I would be attacked by halo fans, us citizens, be banned and made fun of because of my grammar.

My position is already strenghten by other people attacking me with bad arguments. I don`t think I wanna strenghten it further.

You are, of course, under no obligation to bring forth arguments, and I will respect that if you do not wish to continue down this line. But, similarly, you cannot expect me to make arguments for you.

Khuutra said:
Kos-mos said:
Khuutra said:

You are, of course, under no obligation to bring forth arguments, and I will respect that if you do not wish to continue down this line. But, similarly, you cannot expect me to make arguments for you.

Never excpected anything from ye. I`ve been banned two times on VGCHARTZ because of facts about US. I was even banned because of my signature which is from a GAME on a GAMING-site, so I had to remove "americans". I even complained, got no answer. So you see, it`s hard to continue down the line when I get banned for using my liberty of speech which is normal in my country. I think there are too many patriots as moderators.

YesWiiCan said:
Mario also a "super soldier" he can jump on things and kill them in one hit. Fly through the galaxy with. Has super power when he changes hats. He jumps so high, he jump over the moon. He's not fat he is carrying weights that weighs over 1000 pounds.

OMG, that made me LOL...

Solid Snake FTW because underall the green armor lies Samus from Metroid her Twin Sister LOL. , but really Snake with the CQC and shit

Around the Network

@Kos-Mos

I love how your argument for having irrational arguments and attacking other people is that English isn't your first language. Guess what geniuse its not my first language either. Now stop coming into a thread and having a fit because people use common sensical arguments to prove you wrong. If you can't have a civilized discussion and even bring up a single realistic argument as to why Snake would beat the Chief in a straight up fight with both on equal ground then please leave the thread.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

If we are going on attributes, then MC wins with ease, even though imo snake is way cooler :p

Why are we even discussing this unfair fight, I mean Kratos vs MC would be so much more epic

Mendicate Bias said:
@Kos-Mos

I love how your argument for having irrational arguments and attacking other people is that English isn't your first language. Guess what geniuse its not my first language either. Now stop coming into a thread and having a fit because people use common sensical arguments to prove you wrong. If you can't have a civilized discussion and even bring up a single realistic argument as to why Snake would beat the Chief in a straight up fight with both on equal ground then please leave the thread.

Well mister smart. If you start reading my first posts, you`d understand, but coming here and attacking me for my grammar, then talk about me having irrational argument? Are you more stupid than you and your online pictures look? Yer rubbish.

;)

Master Chief :D

Lil_D420 said:
Solid Snake FTW because underall the green armor lies Samus from Metroid her Twin Sister LOL. , but really Snake with the CQC and shit

Chief has superior CQC and besides he'll break Snakes bones.