By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Solid Snake vs Master Chief

why are some people seen this as a 360 vs ps3 match when snake is from konami?
Anyway, snake pawns MC like 1,000,000,000 times

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

Okay people let's just end it like this

Snake was made for war and stealth

MC was made for war, combat and stuff like that

If they were in a place like a forest or something, MC would get owned

but maybe if they were in open areas like in halo 3,  it won't be easy killing snake but I don't think he would have much of a chance

They're both bad ass but they're too fucking different to compare

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Dude just admit defeat---the only way for snake to get the win is for people to limit it to the umpteenth level and give snake a rocket launcher

But short of then being in a room full of hiding spots and getting the drop on chief with a rocket launcher he will lose

We can all admit to that

But given as that is the only way out of an infinite number of pairings it can be done, its safe to say snake will lose

Just admit it and move on with your lives

snake cus hes like a 100% human

I think MC is more like half machine.

PSN = vic_haste

papero2 said:
snake cus hes like a 100% human

I think MC is more like half machine.

You just had to bring up a dead topic, didn't you.  Mods, please lock this.

And for your information Papero2, the Master Chief is 100% human.  He is augmented by genetics just as Snake is, only to a more extreme level.  He does not have any metal/wire/robotic parts in his body whatsoever.  You thought wrong because you do not know the Halo story.... which is why anyone who doesn't know both sides cannot realistically argue in this thread.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:

Okay... i give in to your superior "stab" knowledge lol. still... Snake would still stab him somewhere

Even if he managed to, just getting that close means he's going to die.

Dude all snake has to do is have his octocamo on and crouch.  MC will never find him and when MC runs by Snake, all Snake needs to do is punch MC in the back.  Snake doesn't even needs to stab MC.  If you been playing halo, then you would know what i am talking about.  LOL

^^
Let's admit it, Snake is cool, but "octocamo" is an awful cacophony in most languages

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Go read the Halo books and you will learn that Solid Snake (In his prime even) is a pussy compared to Master Chief.

I don't think Snake can run through a mine field with torn tendants in both of legs and deflect a missle from a jet with the palm of his hand all at the same time. A single Brute from Halo 3 could own Snake in CQC, heck a Gorilla could own Snake. The soldiers Snake fights are all blind retards who can't see a old man lieing on the floor directly in front of them.

Also Snake wouldn't of even bee able to survive the Spartan Augumentations Master Chief went through... Here are some of them.

1. Carbide ceramic ossification: Advanced material: special metal and ceramic layers, grafting onto skeletal structure to make bones virtually unbreakable. Recommended coverage not to exceed 3 percent total bone mass because of significant white blood cell necrosis. Specific risk for pre- and near-post pubescent adolescents: skeletal growth spurts may cause irreparable bone pulverization.
  2. Muscular enhancement injections: Protein complex is injected intramuscular, to increase tissue density and decrease lactate recovery time. Risk: 5 percent of test subjects experience a fatal cardiac volume increase.
  3. Catalytic thyroid implant: Platinum pellet containing human growth hormone catalyst is implanted in the thyroid to boost growth of skeletal and muscle tissues. Risk: rare instances of elephantiasis. Suppressed sexual drive.
  4. Occipital capillary reversal: Submergence and boosted blood vessel flow beneath the rods and cones of subject’s retina. Produces a marked visual perception increase. Risk: retinal rejection and detachment. Permanent blindness.
  5. Superconducting fabrication of neural dendrites: Alteration of bio-electrical nerve transduction to shielded electronic transduction. Three hundred percent increase in subject’s reflexes. Anecdotal evidence of marked increase in intelligence, memory, and creativity. Risk: significant instances of Parkinson’s disease and Fletcher’s syndrome.

Experiences:

The carbide ceramic ossification bone grafts felt like glass breaking inside their marrow. Kurt-051 Ambrose explained that it felt like napalm being poured into his veins. The superconducting fabrication of neural dendrites felt like fire burning along their nerves on their spines. John-117 experienced bleeding eyes, incredible pain, and tripping over himself a lot due to the retinal, reflex enhancements, and bone strength increases.

Results:

The combined modifications produced unexpected and unexplained synergistic effects, later recorded as follows:

• Capable of running at speeds exceeding 55 KPH (34.155 MPH). Kelly-087 was capable of running even faster than the rest. Later on, John-117 runs at around 105 KPH (65.205 MPH) during a MJOLNIR MARK V training exercise.
  • Capable of lifting three times their body weight due to increased muscle density.
  • Virtual night vision.
  • Reaction times of 20 milliseconds. Significantly faster in combat situations.
  • Capable of unprecedented teamwork that resembled "telepathy".
  • No physiological or mental instabilities.
  • Unusual regenerative abilities.

Lets see 5mph Snake try to avoid 65mph Chief. MC is better trained, 5x stronger, 10xfaster, has better senses and regenerative abilities and this is all without the suit. You guys need to actually play the games and read the books before you all jump to conclusions backing your favorite character because most of you are fanboys plain and simple. I am a fan of both series and have completed every Metal Gear Solid and Halo game.. I don't choose sides I only tell you what the logical answer is with all my experience from the games and novels.

Guarenteed I get modded for this post...

Sorry for bringing up a dead topic, I was linked here and thought it was still active. Lock this thread.

^"The bigger they are, the harder they fall" - comes to mind ;) Oh well.. delete thread!