By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rare, Lionhead, Turn 10, EPIC, Bungie. Game Announcement for 2009?

yeah its cool man fanboy I am not lol you should try GT

Around the Network
MrMeToo said:

yeah its cool man fanboy I am not lol you should try GT

lol. The reason I joined VGChartz in the first place was because GT got so bad. I've heard mods have been a ton stricter in the last couple of weeks (I left about a month ago) so I may head back there to check if things are any better. I'm highly doubtful though.

i meant you should try it if you want to blast some fanboys lol I have fun with it just for the sake of it lol but only when they start it.... ohh and its still really bad

Is Bungie owned by Microsoft? I think I remember reading somewhere that they are not but that the Halo franchise is owned by Microsoft

Just2Fresh said:
Is Bungie owned by Microsoft? I think I remember reading somewhere that they are not but that the Halo franchise is owned by Microsoft

That's correct. Bungie use to be owned by Mircosoft, but they became independent in late 2007. Naturally, Microsoft retained all the rights to the Halo series and the Halo games developed by Bungie while they were under Microsoft ownership.

Around the Network

OoO I see so we could actually Bungie make some games for The Wii or Ps3...I kina like their studio they have creative minds in there