By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rare, Lionhead, Turn 10, EPIC, Bungie. Game Announcement for 2009?

Rare and possibly Turn 10 will be the only mentioned developers releasing any games exclusive to 360 this year.

Excluding Bungie with Halo 3: ODST, of course.

Around the Network

Can't wait for Alan Wake. I can't figure out whether its going to be more like an RPG or a survival horror game. I'd guess that it's going to be a mix of both.

i would like to see EPIC's new game multiplatform

Epic already announced a new game which EA will publish. Expect Gears 2 campaign content.

Turn 10 will announce Forza 3, Lionhead and Rare will announce a game each probably. Bungie is already doing ODST. Alan Wake and Splinter Cell should come out. Probably a few surprise announcements as well. They will be fine.

how are you going to compare GT5 or even the series GT to Froza or PGR series it leaves them in the dust. it chews and spits them out lol

anyway 360 better have some exclusives coming otherwise it would be a tragedy, i don't think Alan Wake is ever coming out lol

can't wait for epic and bioware announcements both are 2 extremely talented devs. ohh and I think epic's next will be multiplatform.... just a hunch

Around the Network

well in the end of 08 rare said they were working on ten games.
1.perfect dark xbla
2.banjo tooie xbla
3.killer instinct gold xbla
4.grabbed by ghoulies xbox originals ?????
5.killer instinct 3 xbox 360
6.????????????
7.???????????
8.????????????
9.??????????????
10.???????????????
that looks like some exclusives right there

MrMeToo said:
how are you going to compare GT5 or even the series GT to Froza or PGR series it leaves them in the dust. it chews and spits them out lol

anyway 360 better have some exclusives coming otherwise it would be a tragedy, i don't think Alan Wake is ever coming out lol

can't wait for epic and bioware announcements both are 2 extremely talented devs. ohh and I think epic's next will be multiplatform.... just a hunch

crazzy? Is that you?

I think MS has a few cards left up their sleeves. Maybe not from all of these developers in this year, but more games will come out this year.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

chrome will also probably release another game for ms this year as well

chrome.. Not ringing any bells.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

they helped with new scene it and also with viva pinata party animals