By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Got answer for the petition !

Well yeah , this nice Capcom employee wrote me back , after sending him 2 letters the flowing : ,,Thank you Kaiser. I will forward your petition directly to the Production team on Resident Evil in Osaka . Regards, Nique" Than , I sent him back a latter , saying thanks , and he responded me again : ,,By the way, for some reason your initial email went to my spam folder. You will not likely receive a formal reply in the short-term. As we plan for future games the team will definitely consider the fans and specifically your petition. It does have impact. Keep me updated on the number of signatures. If you get over 10,000 that will draw significant attention. Regards, Nique" Inetersting , so it seems , to get some chance for a game development , youl need 10,000 signatures . Unfortunatly the numbers are only 1700 , mainly because I only aimed 1000 , and stoped talking about it afther . ( If you dont know what Im talking about : 3 weeks ago , some of us started a petition , for a Resident Evil game for the PSP . The petition was pretty sucsessfull , earning 1200 signatures in less than 40 hours . If you want to sign it , check this link : http://www.petitiononline.com/pspres/petition.html

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I'm sorry to tell you this, but 1) that was a form letter and 2) internet petitions are generally a waste of time.

Even if you got the 10,000 replies the reply would be well that's interesting, we'll see what we can do and then leave it at that.

we only need 8300 more

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Don't knock him Twestern. After all, my petition to bring Ninja Bread Man to the Wii worked!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Hey man , as an avid PSP and RE fan I couldent stand not trying . At least we did try , and we got an answer . It needed 3 weeks , but still . You can never know what will spark the interest at Capcom . Maybe if SH will have some success :)

Around the Network
stof said:
Don't knock him Twestern. After all, my petition to bring Ninja Bread Man to the Wii worked!

Also my petition to invent a game like Boogie worked.

I really wanna help you out because I want a RE for the PSP. So if you want a lot of people to sign that go here and give it a thumbs up. The topic is PSP Resident Evil Petition Draws some attention from Capcom.

http://www.n4g.com/tt/tips.aspx

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Thanks alot for the help roadkillers :)

It is posted if you wanna see it its right here:

http://www.n4g.com/psp/NewsCom-62073.aspx#C395167

I may not have posted it but I gave them a tip for it.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Seems to have jumped by 500 more votes very quickly.