By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cruis'n Wii looks...well, just look...

Very disgraceful if you ask me. If Midways rep can be tarnished anymore than it already is, this is the game to do it. I hope they get burned hard for this one.

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network

Apparently this game is nothing more than a bad port of an arcade Fast & The Furious game rebadged with a Cruis'n name. Check out F&F in the top left corner.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

I know atleast one game I will not be buying.

hmm..i think it rivals the Game Gear in awesome graphics..lol

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

ssj12 said:
has anyone of you seen the jaggies in Mario Galaxy? their big... theres jaggies on Mario.. no one complains... stop complaining please. Truly idk why Nintendo cant uses a bit of AA in their games.

Yeah, you're right.

Well, no, not really 

Around the Network

That looks horrible! Geez... That's what I'm talking about when I say "lazy third party".

fazz said:
ssj12 said:
has anyone of you seen the jaggies in Mario Galaxy? their big... theres jaggies on Mario.. no one complains... stop complaining please. Truly idk why Nintendo cant uses a bit of AA in their games.

Yeah, you're right.

Well, no, not really

It's not jsut the jaggies I'm worried about, it's the overall textures and models.  In short: they suck.

ssj12 said:

You have no clue what you are talking about.  Why do you even post here if you do nothing but ignorant trolling?

Now please leave the topic in shame, so that the rest of us can go back to laughing at this pathetic attempt at a game by midway without fanboy trolling.

You're talking about Cruisin' not Mario right twesterm?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
You're talking about Cruisin' not Mario right twesterm?

Oh come on Ben