By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cruis'n Wii looks...well, just look...

Back on topic, with Midway's financial trouble, the development costs of Stranglehold, and the inevitable flop that all their recent ventures will be (including this one), I don't expect them to be around much longer.

Around the Network

I'd rather buy Horsez 2 than this... >_> /rant

So we all agree Midway is becoming the next Acclaim? :P

fazz said:
So we all agree Midway is becoming the next Acclaim? :P

I think they are heading that route yeah... they have posted more than $20 million in net losses every quarter for the last 2 years.  I don't think there is much chance of them not going bankrupt very very soon.

I miss Acclaim. Turok and Extreme G and Shadowman were three of my favourite N64 games.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
fazz said:
BenKenobi88 said:
You're talking about Cruisin' not Mario right twesterm?

Oh come on Ben

What the hell are you thinking fazz?  Of course I'm talkign about Mario.  I've never seen a game shittier than Mario Galaxy.  It ranks pile of crap from Jurassic Park on the shit-ometer.  

Yes I'm talking about Cruis'n :-p 

I liked the originals, because I like racing on a track that doesn't have laps. I am pretty good at the cruis'n games and was actually excited for this...

Until now.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

naznatips said:
ssj12 said:
has anyone of you seen the jaggies in Mario Galaxy? their big... theres jaggies on Mario.. no one complains... stop complaining please. Truly idk why Nintendo cant uses a bit of AA in their games.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Why do you even post here if you do nothing but ignorant trolling?

Now please leave the topic in shame, so that the rest of us can go back to laughing at this pathetic attempt at a game by midway without fanboy trolling.

right... you are in idiot arent you?

someone was complaining about jaggies in the game, well look at the above pic (not in this quote) with mario as a Bee, look at the fence, heck look at up close, all his lines are jagged. Those are pretty bad, maybe not as bad as cruis'n but there are jaggies. All these problems could be solved with a bit higher quality texturing/skinning and/or x1 AA. 

Oh the side of textures, Mario is greatly superior. There is no question on that.

I was pointing out that jaggies are going to be more visible in most Nintendo games till they support AA.

There is no fanboyism in my statement, I want to play Mario, just saying there is a need for some AA in most of the games. 

@stof - Turok on the PS3/360 looks pretty good, seems to be a strong game to revive that franchise.  

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I am sure i could get better graphics out my PS1 and completly KO these graphics with my GBA.I wonder what Midways excuse will be?

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

I might play it if it is included with my burger...

What's the development budget for this?