By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Good Job Guerilla.

disolitude said:
ssj12 said:
disolitude said:
SpartanFX said:
@dislitude

SSJ is not a mod.

Oh...my bad. Sorry SSJ... :)

ya, i kind of have a more important position on this site.. is corporate relations manager. ie im apart of the main administration =D

Cooi, right on...  so are Microsoft reps busting your balls when it comes to site corporate relations or something similar? lol :P

na, dont have issues with thier PR, tech support is a different story...

frankly I might be a bit rough on their games but they have fun stuff on their console like the Wii. I did own both at one point.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Machina-AX said:
ssj12 said:
disolitude said:
SpartanFX said:
@dislitude

SSJ is not a mod.

ya, i kind of have a more important position on this site.. is corporate relations manager. ie im apart of the main administration =D

I didn't realise you were a main Admin SSJ (they all have red names don't they?), I thought you were a GameDB Admin (hence the orange name)?

Nevermind. Misread SSJ's post. 

Machina-AX said:
ssj12 said:
disolitude said:
SpartanFX said:
@dislitude

SSJ is not a mod.

I didn't realise you were a main Admin SSJ (they all have red names don't they?), I thought you were a GameDB Admin (hence the orange name)?

never really wanted the responsibilites of running things on site thats why I'm not red and my mod powers were taken away due to some events that happened so no green either.... lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

wow kz2 has takken over the site.

that being said yes they do need congratulating and all the other devs who create AAA games

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Hooray!

Somebody else who likes the game!

Oh, and SSJ isn't a Microsoft hater, he's to Microsoft what twesterm is to Sony. Not a hater, but a disliker-of-many-products.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Vgchartz is killzowned

Go KZ2!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Whoops. Wrong thread >.<

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective