By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Good Job Guerilla.

Okay i just wanted to give my congratulations to Guerilla Games. Seriously. I thought Killzone 2 was gonna be mediocre after the crappy original Killzone, and after playing the demo a trillion times (losing all the time though, i suck at aiming with analog sticks xD) i'm getting it first day.

Aside from the game being a technical marvel, it just feels so epic, so amazing. It stunned me.

Good job, one more sale for Killzone 2.

Around the Network
.:Dark Prince:. said:

Okay i just wanted to give my congratulations to Guerilla Games. Seriously. I thought Killzone 2 was gonna be mediocre after the crappy original Killzone, and after playing the demo a trillion times (losing all the time though, i suck at aiming with analog sticks xD) i'm getting it first day.

Aside from the game being a technical marvel, it just feels so epic, so amazing. It stunned me.

Killzone was a good game....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

same here man,,,now that i got the hang of aiming ,,,I fukin love it.it is so satisfying to kill.

they worked so hard for like 5 years, good job indeed.

ssj12 said:

Sorry, i should have put an IMO right there.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:

Sorry, i should have put an IMO right there.

I agree with you, KZ1  was rather.... lackluster, to put it mildly. PoS to be blunt.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

So Im taking it the game is GREAT? I was going to get this first day regardless of what people said or say about it...I love realistic shooters...Cod 4 and WAW are fun but a bit on the unrealitic side to me...Sadly I have to wait till February 27th for the Demo :( as I hate preordering stuff

The hype of a Halo killer is what made Killzone 1 look like a bad game even though its good

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I agree the demo is indeed very good. You should try this it is pretty funny the part where you have to climb the wall and the guy awaits you to give you a boost kill three of your friends not the main character but the supporting soldiers with helmets. After you do that the main character starting shooting at you and cursing saying stuff like "what the F**k, I knew you you were like this." and even laughing when they kill you.

I found it pretty funny!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Guerrilla has proved itself.