By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What should/will Overworks (Skies/Valkyria team) work on next?

Skies of Arcadia 2 would be nice. Valkyria Chronicles 2 on... Wii would be great =) I almost bought PS3 just for VC (god be thanked my bro got one before me, so I was able to satisfy my curiosity without wasting >$400).

Around the Network

Skies of Arcadia 2. Period.

I want a next gen Skies Of Arcadia 2. I loved that game on Dreancast. Ahhh the Dreamcast.

Soriku said:
Kasz216 said:
Wait wait wait....

isn't the real time battles what make RPGs.... ARPGS?

Yes. Though Riachu seems to have some different definition...

Well ARPG to me is that you push a certain button for attack, defense, skills with battles working more or less like Action games. So I do consider Tales, SO ARPGs. TWEWY, even though it deviates from the typical Action, it still is an ARPG since the stylus took the place of buttons and triggers.

Though Real-Time-Battles don´t necessarily lead to ARPGs. See FFXII, for example.

It would be nice if Overworks made a multiplatform ARPG with their CANVAS engine. A SoA 2 (sky-piracy!) would be nice.

i think they should try to make hats out of bananas

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
mai said:
Skies of Arcadia 2 would be nice. Valkyria Chronicles 2 on... Wii would be great =) I almost bought PS3 just for VC (god be thanked my bro got one before me, so I was able to satisfy my curiosity without wasting >$400).

Lucky you, I'm still waiting to get my hands on PS3. I already own VC >.<

But I'm not willing to pay additional 400€ just to play it. And only other PS3 game that I have interest in is Uncharted.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

BengaBenga said:
Skies of Arcadia 2. Period.

memory2zack said:

It would be nice if Overworks made a multiplatform ARPG with their CANVAS engine. A SoA 2 (sky-piracy!) would be nice.

Agreed. CANVAS is sexy.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Skies of Arcadia 2

a new ARPG would be really nice we need more of them anyway. But Versus XIII is all i need to be honest

i demand the SoA/VC Team to make it PS3 exclusive or Multi-HD i just want to use sixaxis motion controls with an ARPG before Versus XIII comes out to get a feel of it. :D