By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where is all the KZ2 hype?

Seriously where is it , its almost time for its release and not even a hint of hype.

The J man would hype it right now if he knew how to post pics but seriously where is it?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Right here, of course.

The hype train went so fast that it burned all the hype fuel by the time we got our demo.

Seriously, look at the avatars of msot Sony fans/people hyped for KZ2. Then see how much KZ threads we see per day.

That Edge review killed it.

badgenome said:

Right here, of course.

He has the credentials of a sony advertising agent ,and that obviously isnt good.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
disolitude said:

You made me curious how "low" did they gave it?:D

demo<expectations?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Besides gaming websites, I hear NO Killzone 2 hype AT ALL, no ads what so ever, and it seems Sony is fucking themselves yet again but not advertising a lot for their big games.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Demo > expectations for most

Edge gave it a 7.

It's a forbidden practice, can't hype KZ2, or trolls will get you.

disolitude said:

Just like the GameCritics review killed Halo 3..