By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Any Luck Finding Deadly Creatures?

gamestop has it listed as 2day on their site as well, did you try them?

Around the Network
averyblund said:
Xen said:
averyblund said:
Xen said:
Lol, are you that hyped for it?

Well, good luck on your searches then.

Man you haven't had to deal with Q4 2008 on Wii, I've been saving up big time 

Hmm, guess so. It wasn't easy for me and ordering PS3 games before I even got the damn machine.

Wow man, now that is hardcore! 

Actually, that's "buy Valkyria Chonicles and Disgaea 3 before retailer asks $100 for used copy"

-core =P

Xen said:
averyblund said:
Xen said:
averyblund said:
Xen said:

Hmm, guess so. It wasn't easy for me and ordering PS3 games before I even got the damn machine.

Actually, that's "buy Valkyria Chonicles and Disgaea 3 before retailer asks $100 for used copy"

-core =P

That sounds just like me.

OT- Sadly none of my local stores have it either. Whatever date you see is usually the "shipping" date.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Xen said:
averyblund said:
Xen said:
averyblund said:
Xen said:

-core =P

That sounds just like me.

OT- Sadly none of my local stores have it either. Whatever date you see is usually the "shipping" date.

Well, yet another similarity...

I don't quite understand the need to buy a game on day 1, however much you are anticipating it.

For non-online games, there is not difference in you playing it 1 week later than release, the ony realy thing is if it is a story driven game you might hear spoilers on the net before you get the game, but tbh it's pretty easy to avoid them.

For online games, many (hypes games at least) seem to be inaccessible for the first day or 3 due to the sudden influx of new users, so it's better to wait a week.

Around the Network

as a general rule in the US...movies, music, games etc etc new releases are done on Tuesdays.

doesn't always happen that way, but seems to be pretty consistant, at least in my area

Deadly Creatures is supposed to release today. I haven't looked for it yet. I would try finding it tomorrow.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

it "ships" today

hits stores tomorrow- tuesday feb 10th...

famousringo said:
Third party Wii games are doing well if they can actually be found on shelves within a week of launch. First day? Fat chance.

I've long since given up on first day purchases.

Yeah.  The places by me never seem to even get the damn things in till the day after launch.  Quite annoying.

I got UC on Launch day... but it came directly out of a box it was shipped in... they hadn't even put it out yet.

try your local game store. i almost always get first day purchases at my local gamestop, like the wii fit. but its better to order from amazon to save shipping and taxes if u have patience.