By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 still #1 console for Tekken 6, 360 likely to get inferior tekken!!!

Xen said:
Euphoria14 said:

@BHR-3

Metal Gear Solid 4?

Edit - Xen beat me by less than a minute. I guess I know "who failed now".

Beat me nextime 

He has a PS3 hehe :P

Around the Network

Are you serious about the !!! in the thread title? System Warz are so rad.

The_God_of_War said:
That's great, but this whole situation with Tekken 6 still annoys me. Namco reveal the game waaaay before release and then push it back a whole year just so the 2 versions could have a simultaneous release. They could have told everyone it would be multiplat BEFORE Tekken fans spent $600 on a console for a game they couldn't play for half a decade. Fuckers.

/rant

Anyway, looking forward to Tekken 6!

All that

nojustno said:
“The game was programmed on PS3 architecture and specifically designed to make full use of the Cell’s SPU. So it’s going to be a big challenge to bring the game to the Xbox 360,” he told PSU.

How does this in any way translate to 360 getting an ''inferior'' version. It just means the porting is going to be difficult seeing how ps3 and 360 work differently.

LMAO I wouldnt be surprised if 360 gets the most AA or higher native res. Same happened with SC4

Yep, and SC4 still looked better on the PS3. How big of a deal.

blazinhead89 said:
Xen said:
Euphoria14 said:

@BHR-3

Metal Gear Solid 4?

Beat me nextime 

I do too sunnyboy ;)

I'll register my PSN at the time KZ2 comes out.

Around the Network
Xen said:
blazinhead89 said:
Xen said:
Euphoria14 said:

@BHR-3

Metal Gear Solid 4?

Beat me nextime 

I do too sunnyboy ;)

I'll register my PSN at the time KZ2 comes out.

Pics or it didnt happen ;) Anyway congrats :P

The_God_of_War said:
That's great, but this whole situation with Tekken 6 still annoys me. Namco reveal the game waaaay before release and then push it back a whole year just so the 2 versions could have a simultaneous release. They could have told everyone it would be multiplat BEFORE Tekken fans spent $600 on a console for a game they couldn't play for half a decade. Fuckers.

/rant

Anyway, looking forward to Tekken 6!

That makes me wonder something.

Why is it that we have PS3 games being delayed so we could have simultaneous releases with 360 versions but not vice-versa?

*Looks at FFXIII*

*Looks at Tekken 6*

*Looks at The Last Remnant* <---- O.o Huh? Why did this not wait too?

Any others that can be added?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Man i kinda of took over the thread sorry bout that i just remember the ps1 and 2 days were the PS brand used to be the place to be. We were able to be proud to be PS owners now although Tekken will be better on the ps3 i kinda of agree with wat BMaker11 is saying it's not alot to be proud of not like the old days, and there is a ton of games that run and look better on the 360 now they should be proud of that b/c even the almighty BHR-3 get jealous from time to time

it's like my main profile page says under XBL tag "Great Job taking all the PS exclusives" or i guess most as some have pointed out

Play Me

haxxiy said:
nojustno said:
“The game was programmed on PS3 architecture and specifically designed to make full use of the Cell’s SPU. So it’s going to be a big challenge to bring the game to the Xbox 360,” he told PSU.

How does this in any way translate to 360 getting an ''inferior'' version. It just means the porting is going to be difficult seeing how ps3 and 360 work differently.

LMAO I wouldnt be surprised if 360 gets the most AA or higher native res. Same happened with SC4

Yep, and SC4 still looked better on the PS3. How big of a deal.

if by better you mean more blurred, then yes

@ euphoria: RA3 didn't wait, same for alone in the dark