By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 still #1 console for Tekken 6, 360 likely to get inferior tekken!!!

Better d-pad is enough reason to say PS3 version is better.

Around the Network

Wow Gebx has some nerve lulz. How many times do you do what you implied Darth did? Anyway, The title is accurate.

@ dirty: no offense, but ps3 fans are celebrating? I see three to four posts in this thread optimistic about the better graphics, one "nice", another still holding it as "apparently". Yeah, ps3 fans are really celebrating :-/

KillerMan said:
Better d-pad is enough reason to say PS3 version is better.

Excatly, Unless 360 owners want to pay for an arcade stick aswell.....

papflesje said:
@ gebx: although the !!! do reveal darth's preference, they can still be interpreted as "omfg, who would've thought" (although only after careful examination, so fat chance for darth :p).

It's still extremely funny that you have now entered two threads to complain about pro-ps titles (one completely false and this one correctly), while you are the so-called "I merely post news..."-dude with nothing but negative Sony news :)

/waves hi/

xD

Around the Network

tekken 6 in my xbox360 ,,muahhaaaaaa muahhhaaaa

one of the my 1st fighting games for PS
i guess when you grow up and move out these games
bcome pointless, because me and my younger 3 brothers would play TEKKEN for hours back in middle school
my girlfrnd hates games in general , we just DDR alot.

Awesome.

4 ≈ One

@ Dirty,,

can you plz reread my posts,, i didnt say that the game wont fit on a DVD!!!!
i said that the HD CGs that wont fit !!!!!!!!! tekken 6 has 40 characters !!! HD CG for everyone of them will take a lottttttttttttttttt

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

papflesje said:
@ gebx: although the !!! do reveal darth's preference, they can still be interpreted as "omfg, who would've thought" (although only after careful examination, so fat chance for darth :p).

It's still extremely funny that you have now entered two threads to complain about pro-ps titles (one completely false and this one correctly), while you are the so-called "I merely post news..."-dude with nothing but negative Sony news :)

/waves hi/

Hehe, who else would call him out on it.. you? you basically follow him around defending him.. lol!

His title doesn't match his body(again), he says one thing in the title and then flip-flops in the body. He just does it to cover his ass. That last line saying that he doesn't care if Tekken is better on the PS3 is a flat out lie. You know it, you just admitted it.

As per his previous thread - He created a thread with a "sarcastic" title about Patcher and then followed that with an OP saying that Patcher may be right or not.. It failed on a few levels and I called him out on it.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)