By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 still #1 console for Tekken 6, 360 likely to get inferior tekken!!!

BHR-3 said:
Euphoria14 said:
@BHR-3

Still is the place to be. Who has a bigger recent and/or future 1st/2nd party lineup than the PS3?

I hope so i just get upset real easily wen the PS looses its 3rd party exclusives wen this gen started and i saw all these games from the last gen also being on the 360 it shocked me a bit

They aren't really "losing" them because most end up multiplatform so you still get them. Difference now is knowing that you are still getting those 3rd party game but you also get a large 1st/2nd party offering. Those ones you can feel comfortable knowing are not going anywhere and tend to be top quality, not to mention the best games on the console.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

@gebx

titles are present to give a view of what the article says......and the article does say what the title says

in your OP at the end you give your opinion

if you fail to understand this....its a shame

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Im sorry but Namco has already cocked up with putting an always Sony platform except for tekken advance on gba onto the 360 and now theyre guna do a half assed job for the 360 if your guna port it atleast do it properly. Im still very dissapointed with the decision of the port since the PS1 days i have asocicatied Playstation with Tekken. Tekken being one of my favourite games.

No offense to Tekken fans, but this brand tanked after Tag Tournament. So I could care less about a "superior" version of an average fighting game.

Id rather just edit

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@gebx

titles are present to give a view of what the article says......and the article does say what the title says

in your OP at the end you give your opinion

if you fail to understand this....its a shame

Ahah, I noticed you had another thread up (Happy w/ Banjo).. My favorite part of your OP is

"personally its not too bad in sales....it may reach 1 million in the end making it only 500K away from banjo tooie.
but as a franchise Banjo, just like Crash, has "crashed" in sales massively"

You're happy with the sales and then proclaim that the franchised crashed massively?

hehe, you did it again! You say one thing and then flip-flop covering your ass!

Sorry I'm derailing your thread and I'll stop right here.

ps- Thread titles should represent your THREAD and your views and not the article. Let me know if you need explaining on that!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Gbex why do you always have to bring negativity into a Pro-Sony thread?

This game as well as all previous- PS exclusive should be superior its the least you could do for the fans who waited longer since it was originally announced for their system

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

gebx said:
papflesje said:
@ gebx: although the !!! do reveal darth's preference, they can still be interpreted as "omfg, who would've thought" (although only after careful examination, so fat chance for darth :p).

It's still extremely funny that you have now entered two threads to complain about pro-ps titles (one completely false and this one correctly), while you are the so-called "I merely post news..."-dude with nothing but negative Sony news :)

/waves hi/

Hehe, who else would call him out on it.. you? you basically follow him around defending him.. lol!

His title doesn't match his body(again), he says one thing in the title and then flip-flops in the body. He just does it to cover his ass. That last line saying that he doesn't care if Tekken is better on the PS3 is a flat out lie. You know it, you just admitted it.

As per his previous thread - He created a thread with a "sarcastic" title about Patcher and then followed that with an OP saying that Patcher may be right or not.. It failed on a few levels and I called him out on it.

About the last thread (Pachter), pretty much everyone said it was sarcasm and could recognize it.

This one is pretty much a "yay, ps3 gets a better version" and I stated that darth could hardly get out of this one. 

You see me as "following him" because I directly talk to you once you question his reasons for posting this way.

Darth is known as a PS-fan so it shouldn't surprise anyone when his title is slightly to the PS-side.
I have also called out blatantly wrong topic titles before, even from the PS-side.

I have called you out on your threads on numerous occasions.  You have done one of two things:  1) not reply to anyone saying that 2) say that you are just reporting news, nothing more.  Weird that you only seem to stumble upon negative Sony news then. 

If it were anyone else calling darth out, it would've probably slipped by me, but coming from you, probably one of the only ones who shouldn't call other people out on what they do best ("worst" in fact) themselves, it's a bit hypocritical.

ps- Thread titles should represent your THREAD and your views and not the article. Let me know if you need explaining on that!

Seriously, go into standup comedy...

You were also the one who got called on merely posting news and then not even adding your own opinion.  Seriously, do it yourself first before you demand it of others.

The_God_of_War said:
That's great, but this whole situation with Tekken 6 still annoys me. Namco reveal the game waaaay before release and then push it back a whole year just so the 2 versions could have a simultaneous release. They could have told everyone it would be multiplat BEFORE Tekken fans spent $600 on a console for a game they couldn't play for half a decade. Fuckers.

/rant

Anyway, looking forward to Tekken 6!

someone needs to slap namco around a bit... I feel the same way.. :p meh.. In the meantime we have tekken 5.. but i want some evolution of the story ! XD

Check out my game about moles ^

PS3 fanboys find the tiniest pieces of info that dont mean shit and try to say 360 is inferior......this doesnt mean they are gonna make a shitty 360 version. Get over yourselves.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M