By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Rising 2 confirmed: Multiplat YAY~!

Max King of the Wild said:
i hope that wasnt directed at me

if so you need a new sarcasim detector. its also funny how that is ok to say when it concerns the ps3... just another hypocritical part of this community that i just happen to prove again

It was a joke, dude.

You've been trolling the 360 since long before this. *wink*

Besides, it would only be hypocritical if I had been saying, "oh noes the ps3s losin exclusivz its dyin!!!"

Around the Network

So i'm assuming these Zombies eat 5 gig of my ps3 hdd space too eh Capcom..

im on my ps3 so i cant highlight the bar but your last point stands

Max King of the Wild said:
im on my ps3 so i cant highlight the bar but your last point stands

Oh. It was just a stupid joke, so you're not missing anything.

another AAA capcom game for HD consoles,

Around the Network
disolitude said:
blazinhead89 said:
Meh, Dead rising Sucked IMO

So wrong...on so many levels...

agreed..... Save system was a mother fucking bitch!!!!!!!!!!!! though.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

bazmeistergen said:
BMaker11 said:
Carl2291 said:
blazinhead89 said:
disolitude said:
blazinhead89 said:
Meh, Dead rising Sucked IMO

So wrong...on so many levels...

How can opinion be Wrong? I know it may Not be the same opinion as yours, but my opinion is equally valid.

In that case... how was Hitlers opinion wrong? I really hate the "how can it be wrong if its an "opinion"" comments -_-.

OT: Awesom news for PS3. Cool game should sell reasonably well.

This is the basis of America freedom. You have you're own "freedom" as long as it doesn't encroach on someone else. Hitler's "opinion" killed millions of people, that's why his was "wrong". Saying Dead Rising sucks affects you in no way, shape, or form, and that's why the "how can it be wrong if it's an opinion" comment can be said in this situation

It is a 'good job' you put opinion in inverted commas. His opinion killed no-one, of course. His actions, however did. Interesting use of the negative freedom concept, I reckon, geezer.

Geezer? I just turned 20 like...last week lol

Meh...don't really care.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler