By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Rising 2 confirmed: Multiplat YAY~!

Nice//even though I haven't played the original yet//this is a plus on so many levels for PS3 owners//Now they can have another popular zombie game!

Around the Network

I'm really looking forward to high-end, PC version. :)

However, announcing this before the Wii port is relased will just kill its sales. Bad idea.

Cant wait to get it on the 360!

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

awesome wonder wen the release date will be

it's been known for a few weeks now that it would go multi i guess its official now

all thats left is L4D to come out for the ps3

Play Me

So ...:

- 360 has dead rising 1 and 2
- Wii has dead rising 1 but not 2
- ps3 had dead rising 2 but not 1

Nice capcom ... nice!

Around the Network

Good, usually its 'no ps3 version' for these games

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Carl2291 said:
blazinhead89 said:
disolitude said:
blazinhead89 said:
Meh, Dead rising Sucked IMO

So wrong...on so many levels...

How can opinion be Wrong? I know it may Not be the same opinion as yours, but my opinion is equally valid.

In that case... how was Hitlers opinion wrong? I really hate the "how can it be wrong if its an "opinion"" comments -_-.

OT: Awesom news for PS3. Cool game should sell reasonably well.

Come now, that's an awful comparison. Someone's taste in games is somewhat different to Hitler's ideological views of the world. Many of Hitler's opinions were backed up by an incorrect assumption about science and Darwinism. His view that life is struggle is, however, equally valid to other's views on life seeing as it has no factual or scientific basis. There are some things Hitler said that are not provable or disprovable and as such are equally valid as any other opinion with the same lack of foundation.

Taste in games is more like taste in food.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

bazmeistergen said:
Carl2291 said:In that case... how was Hitlers opinion wrong? I really hate the "how can it be wrong if its an "opinion"" comments -_-.

Come now, that's an awful comparison. Someone's taste in games is somewhat different to Hitler's ideological views of the world. Many of Hitler's opinions were backed up by an incorrect assumption about science and Darwinism. His view that life is struggle is, however, equally valid to other's views on life seeing as it has no factual or scientific basis. There are some things Hitler said that are not provable or disprovable and as such are equally valid as any other opinion with the same lack of foundation.

Taste in games is more like taste in food.

Godwin's Law...and that was only the eitghth post.

If they fix the godawful save system, then PS3 owners should be ecstatic because of this news. 

I guess its good news.

Carl2291 said:
blazinhead89 said:
disolitude said:
blazinhead89 said:
Meh, Dead rising Sucked IMO

So wrong...on so many levels...

How can opinion be Wrong? I know it may Not be the same opinion as yours, but my opinion is equally valid.

In that case... how was Hitlers opinion wrong? I really hate the "how can it be wrong if its an "opinion"" comments -_-.

You compare a video game to a Dictator -_-. Its a fuckin video game , not Fucked up Serious shit like hitler was doing. Someone opinion cant be wrong ie as in factually Wrong, but it can be morally or Politically wrong.