By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1 PS1 game remade for the PS3, with Trophy support and all...your pick?

Ok guys, if you could pick only 1 PS1 game to be completely remade for the PS3, Trophy support, maybe online depending on the game, etc..

Anyway, I think I´d end up picking Resident Evil 2.

Around the Network

There is only one PS1 game that would have my interest for this kind of thing.

Metal Gear Solid.

Prettier than MGS4, trophies, don't care for online.

EDIT: And it doesn't matter that it was remade for the GC, I want a PS3 version!

Ouch this is a toughie MGS1 or Final Fantasy VII take your Pick

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

MGS 1 obviously.

And since they already have the engine/designed the maps (in MGS 4) it wouldn't be too hard to remake.

I would seriously pay 200$ for that.

FF7

Around the Network

final fantasy VII by far, but it will happen so... MGS1?...

Wow PS1 only has 252 games on metacritic.
I guess metal gear solid.

Resident evil 1 or resident evil 3!

Probably Madden Football 2003.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Small Soldiers! Seriously, the best PS1 game no one's played

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."