By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1 PS1 game remade for the PS3, with Trophy support and all...your pick?

Final Fantasy VII, hurry up and make it Square Enix!!!

Around the Network

MGS
RE,2,and 3
Coolboarders 3

Play Me

Crash Bandicoot

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
or
Final Fantasy Tactics

Probably doesn't count because its on the psn already and no trophy support listed for it but I would have liked to see Puzzle Fighter with trophy support :P

Otherwise I'd have to say RE2 as opposed to an rpg, of which I would choose Xenogears.

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network
Finnbar said:
Either Tai Fu wrath of the tiger, or Starwars demolition. Those would rule. However since I can only pick on then it will have to be Starwars.

Fuck yeah, Tai Fu! How rare it is to find someone who played that? That game was teh SHIT!

PS.: Of course I'd like Symphony of The Night, Final Fantasy VII and MGS too, but I didn't want to seem generic.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Know what else was awesome? Brave Fencer Musashi! If that got a remake I would just orgasm everywhere.

Euphoria14 said:
Xenogears

Very good call. If not that then Vagrant Story or any of the Final Fantasy's.

My favorite one Final fantasy 7.

Xenoa gears T_T

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection