By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1 PS1 game remade for the PS3, with Trophy support and all...your pick?

ff7...damn that teaser technical demo made me want ff7 to actually come out for ps3...

Around the Network

Silent Hill

KLucifer said:
ff7...damn that teaser technical demo made me want ff7 to actually come out for ps3...

well the remade 1-6 and T. . .So can you guess whats next? :P

well no.. i mean.. they remade the last 6 for the ds...and i daresay a remake of ff7 would be a little more demanding when it comes to graphics... didnt know about a remake of 6 though

Sharky54 said:
KLucifer said:

Would you really call those a remake?   The FFVII technical demo was 2 full generations of graphical updates, which is not what 1-6 & T got.   I would just be happy if the put VII & VIII on the PS Store to buy as PS1 games

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Sharky54 said:
KLucifer said:

Would you really call those a remake?   The FFVII technical demo was 2 full generations of graphical updates, which is not what 1-6 & T got.   I would just be happy if the put VII & VIII on the PS Store to buy as PS1 games

I call them remakes. They changed what the games looked like, added content etc etc. It is more then just a port.

legend of the dragoon
ff7
wild arms
lunar
breath of fire III
vagrant story
final fantasy tactics
tactics ogre
vandal hearts
xenogears
suikoden
grandia
alundra

damn they made kick ass games back then...
either one of those and im fine.

Sharky54 said:
Vetteman94 said:
Sharky54 said:
KLucifer said:

I call them remakes. They changed what the games looked like, added content etc etc. It is more then just a port.

By how much?  Are we talking the difference between generations or just technical cleanups to make it run and look a little better like  Bioshock on PS3?

Metal Gear Solid or Final Fantasy VII, I really can't decide between both.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

I would probably have to say Metal Gear Solid. I'd like to see it with MGS4's graphics and without all the (in my opinion) crappy action cut-scenes that plagued Twin Snakes.