By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hey, what's up guys? New here, and just thought I'd say hello to everyone. Big shout-out to jetril because he's the reason why I joined. My current favorite games are: Super Mario Galaxy, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and Crono Trigger DS. Welp, that about does it for this post. I hope I come to like it here!

I don't know why people tell me to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!

Around the Network

Welcome =]

hey welcome! you should stop by the O-D-C bar.

welcome

Welcome

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Around the Network

Welcome. PSWii FTW!

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Hello and welcome to this amazing/addictive webiste!

welcome

Welcome.

Read the forum rules

Never insult a mod (those funny people with the green names) or an admin (those funny people with the red names)

CrazzyMan is a legend, and you would do well to remember that.

Gballzack is...nobody really knows.

vgchartzgirl is a hacker.

twesterm isn't a Sony hater, much as he might seem like one, he just happens to dislike a lot of things that Sony make. Also, he's a mod.

Brett is to be referred to as ioi at all points. That is his name, we don't care if he doesn't like it.

That should be about all you need to know. Oh, and the mods really swing the banhammer on trolling. Stay on topic in threads. And get MGS4 because it's awesome. And LBP because it's slightly less awesome. And Killzone 2 when it comes out, because it's HUGE and awesome as well. Make an EU account, download the demo. But that's a story for another time.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Hello. Im the colonel, but you can call me josephine

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot