By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Thanks for the link, but I still haven't figured what the feature does. All it says is "No codecs".

I don't know why people tell me to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!

Around the Network

Welcome to the site you'll love it here.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Navane said:
Thanks for the link, but I still haven't figured what the feature does. All it says is "No codecs".

it is codes not codecs, as in PSN ID, Live gamertag, and Wii Friend code, along with all the Wii/DS game friend codes.

If you go to my codes for me, you see this http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/codes.php?tab=view&id=5330

If you click "edit profile" on the left, and then click "Codes/Tags/IDs" then you can add your system or steam code/id and share it with others.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Just know that the J man is awsome and your good.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Oooooohhhh, okay. Bad spelling plus thinking it was another word equals a very bad combination. lol

Thanks for the correction!

I don't know why people tell me to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!

Kantor said:
Welcome.

Don't Read the forum rules

Insult Mods at every opportunity (those funny people with the green names) or an admin (those funny people with the red names)

Soriku and Leo-j are legends, and you would do well to remember that.

Gballzack is...nobody really knows.

Your Mom is a hacker.

twesterm isn't a Sony hater, much as he might seem like one, he just happens to dislike a lot of things that Sony make. Also, he's a mod.

__XBrawlX__ is to be referred to as "Grand Master of the Universe" at all points. That is his official title, We worshiphim through daily prayer and scrices Daily.

That should be about all you need to know. Oh, and the mods really swing the banhammer on trolling. Stay on topic in threads. And get MGS4 because it's awesome. And LBP because it's slightly less awesome. And Killzone 2 when it comes out, because it's HUGE and awesome as well. Make an EU account, download the demo. But that's a story for another time.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

welcome and multiple accounts arent allowed

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

You would know.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

kirby007 said:

Have you passed 100 accounts yet?

Former something....