By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Differences between the Star Ocean 4 versions

I still like the US version.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
Khuutra said:
If this is the thing that all of you are most worried about in your games, you are all incredibly lucky.

Cripes.

360 owners don't have much else to complain about when it comes to their games :/ so we're gonna resort to complaining about the small things we don't like.... -_-

+1 haha

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Khuutra said:
For the record, I like the US version better because the colors on the menu aren't trying to blind me.

I like the Japanese versino because it reminds me of Persona.

And I very highly doubt this will be better than Tales of Vesperia let alone Lost Odyssey.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

i like the us version more.

I think characters can emote better in anime.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network
pbroy said:

[/img]http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/72151320090207_193810_6_big.jpg[/img]

The CG version actually looks like their in-game models, though.

Shadowblind said:
Blacksaber said:
I'm not going to ask why they change it the people who are getting this game are very likely also into anime why change it?

Because they apparently want to see how far they can push their dedicated fans before they finally crack? Sub-par VOs, ugly HUDs, cliche game characters....your disapointing me Sqeenix. Though I suppose I'm not like most of the standard JRPG lovers out there, but still.....

They're trying to appeal to the Xbox audience.

Khuutra said:
pbroy said:

[/img]http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/72151320090207_193810_6_big.jpg[/img]

The CG version actually looks like their in-game models, though.

That's true. I just hope that they can make the CG ones emote like that during chat sessions.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Deviation59 said:
Shadowblind said:
Blacksaber said:
I'm not going to ask why they change it the people who are getting this game are very likely also into anime why change it?

Because they apparently want to see how far they can push their dedicated fans before they finally crack? Sub-par VOs, ugly HUDs, cliche game characters....your disapointing me Sqeenix. Though I suppose I'm not like most of the standard JRPG lovers out there, but still.....

They're trying to appeal to the Xbox audience.

Yeah, I know. And from the sound of things here its working, so I guess its a good thing, for them anyway. I still hope they have the option to change it back though. :/

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Would be nice if there's DLC, like Naruto, where you can download the Japanese voice acting and Japanese style HUD.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER