By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Differences between the Star Ocean 4 versions

I agree with you Lymle is cuter than CG version. But actually Lymle is 15 years old  and CG picture proper with her age. I think both are beautiful. But i like interface in the US version more than the JP version.

Around the Network

Why westernise a Japanese RPG ??????
I mean if the game is done in an ANime Style , just keep it that way,,,

Dont really understand devellopers these days,, will a game sell better if they changed the characters in menus?

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Ok, now I don't want xbox 360 anymore. It should have stayed in anime style, not this kind...

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Ok, now I don't want xbox 360 anymore. It should have stayed in anime style, not this kind...

The in-game character models weren't anime style in the first place. What's the problem?

Khuutra said:
Son1x said:

The in-game character models weren't anime style in the first place. What's the problem?

he obviously is upset cause he was just evicted from his bridge...you really shouldnt be so hard on him

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Yea I know... its just that... I've grown with Japanese art and stuff.
But I guess I shouldn't have said that I don't want. If I survived with Valkyrie Profile PSP, then I should be fine with this.

edit: I forgot about voices in previous posts, I prefer Japanese.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:

Yea I know... its just that... I've grown with Japanese art and stuff.
But I guess I shouldn't have said that I don't want. If I survived with Valkyrie Profile PSP, then I should be fine with this.

edit: I forgot about voices in previous posts, I prefer Japanese.

That's the spirit. I'm sure there will be plenty to enjoy.

I can't comment on tthe voices, of course.

IMO they both look great. I am a big anime buff, so the option of changing the menus based on preference would be nice. It would be fun to switch between the two every 5 hours of so, just to keep things fresh. Oh well, you cant please everyone.

IF they let the player choose between the two it will be a fantastic BONUS,,, either way, i lose,,, PS3 owner :(

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

i like it, cant wait so much for this game. keep them coming square-enix.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1