Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Muramasa: The Demon Blade new EPIC trailer, vids, screens, art, boxart!!!

OK, but why are expectations low when they are likely to be passed? It's the same with Wii sales for Nintendo too actually.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
OK, but why are expectations low when they are likely to be passed? It's the same with Wii sales for Nintendo too actually.

Because if they choose high expectations and when they fail to meet, stock falls.

When expectations are passed (even stupidly low ones), it looks to those who own stock.

This is more so a universal example.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I so want this game. =D

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

That's...pretty much what I said. They keep expectations low (but not too low of course) and expect them to be passed.

Soriku said:
That's...pretty much what I said. They keep expectations low (but not too low of course) and expect them to be passed.

Well, we disagree in that these are way to low. 56k for Muramasa is way too low as those sales are terrible and most definietly not make them any money.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

True, but as I said I expect sales to be exceeded.

And NA will provide the most sales like Odin Sphere most likely. I hope it passes OS in sales.

Star Scream said:
Beautiful, beautiful game. Looks like spiritual successor to good old Usagi Yojimbo for C64. I know it's probably going to flop, but for me it's DAY ONE!

Awesome citation

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Will probably get this, I haven't played a 2d beat em up since metal slug, if this has multiplayer O_O it'll be metal slug with swords!!.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D