By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles - RPGFan Import review....ouch

@infamous

stop embarassing yourself

_________

@RPG

exactly.....FF always sets the standards n it will continue to do so

I have huge hopes cus my favorite FF team......the FFX team (making FF13) is coming back after a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@infamous

_________

@RPG

exactly.....FF always sets the standards n it will continue to do so

I have huge hopes cus my favorite FF team......the FFX team (making FF13) is coming back after a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time!

Embarassing myself? Get mad because you have nothing to say. I like how I agree with RPG, and then you tell me stop embarassing myself and agree with him, too. ROFL. Someone seems butthurt over reviews.. no need to take it out on me, my friend.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

.......TLR was shit, a truly shitty shitty game. I am saying that people are now doubting the SE A team because the D team made a rubbish game. FFXIII and Versus will be great games, TLR is a turd on a disc no matter what console it is on. ;)

RPG said:
.......TLR was shit, a truly shitty shitty game. I am saying that people are now doubting the SE A team because the D team made a rubbish game. FFXIII and Versus will be great games, TLR is a turd on a disc no matter what console it is on. ;)

FF13 WILL be AAA no matter what, even if something happened and it turned out to be shit, just because of the name. That alone I agree with. But I guarantee, quote me, you'll be seeing TLR threads once it hits PS3. Quote this, rofl. ;)

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

TLR and IU are shit. That does not mean ff will be though. I think it will be good. But, that does not mean that everything up to that point has been bad either. LO was good ToV was great and ToS2 was good. I think Arc Rise Fantasia is going to be good as well. Now, for WKC I thought it would be decent till I started hearing stuff about it, with all the reviews from reliable sources it seems it is missable. To bad we get this and not the handheld tales titles.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network

Also, what people are saying FF13 and Versus will be shit because of SE's other teams? The only thing I've seen time and time again is PS3 fanbots shitting on FF13 because it's multi-plat, calling it a "Star Wars clone," and hailing Versus like it's god's gift to humanity.

Everyone knows FF13 will deliver, I don't see how that was a problem.

Proud Owner of: 

@infamous

exactly my point

TLR was truly crap.

n FF doesn't succeed cus of name alone.....they are actually decent games

why is Valkyria Chronicles the highest rates JRPG for this generation of consoles despite being a new IP

this "conspiracy against 360 JRPG's by western reviewers" is getting sick

The reason that the Famitsu review was ignored was because they gave 37 to the Last Remnant, and game that certainly does not deserve it

The site is a smaller sight, and trust in reviews is in general quite low

developers now are dedicating too much time on the online portions of the games and tend to leave the offlime part a bit unpolished, i hope this trend ends soon

@infamous

your making it worse for yourself