By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you could make a Wii game...

Bobs Game Wii

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

I'd make a first-person adventure game set in the old west with a focus on branching dialogue trees over action. Some kind of glorious love child of Red Dead Revolver and Mass Effect.

Did anybody ever play Law of the West for the Commodore 64? I want a modern version of that game.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Since the Wii lacks RTS games, I'd make one with a classical european fantasy setting. But what I'd like best is to make a Zelda game.

I would love to expand Tanks in wii play to become a full game, almost bomberman like with powerups inside the explodable walls which allow invincibility, more bullet bounces, rocket bullets etc, also a multiplayer battle mode would be incredible. The game has soo much potential!

A Donkey Kong Action/adventure game with platforming elements.

My goal would be a game that's playable through only the IR pointer, Motion sensors of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk and only A, B and Z buttons needed.

The action parts would be mirror's edge like gameplay where your motion's would translate into DK's arms and hence how fast he was running and also what he'd grab on to and climb up (squeezing A + B would make him latch onto whatever he is closest to/looking at)

The adventuring and platforming parts would be in third person view with the story being something along the line of his inner monkey being split from his body periodically because of an evil banana - this would explain why you can see DK in a third person view as you are playing as you ARE his inner monkey :P You'd have to find the good banana to stop his inner monkey from disappearing forever.

Only Donkey Kong would be a playable character - something that would change in the sequel (coz I'd get more money that way)

Around the Network

An Elder Scrolls V or Gothic IV or an AD&D first person game using Balance Board for movement and Wiimote + Nunchuck for actions, magic and combat.

Edit: and I'd put amongst foes some "weremarios" and "trolluigis" giving huge bonuses and rare items if killed in the most gruesome way

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I would make a new game following Battletanx with tank controls like in the arcades (we can call it Battletanx Wii). So you hold both the nun-chuck and Wii Remote vertically, and each one controls a set of treads. forward on the Wii remote would be forward on right treads, on the nun-chuck would be left treads.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Thatmax said:
I would love to expand Tanks in wii play to become a full game, almost bomberman like with powerups inside the explodable walls which allow invincibility, more bullet bounces, rocket bullets etc, also a multiplayer battle mode would be incredible. The game has soo much potential!

Oh hell yes. I've been waiting for somebody to put a more feature-rich version of this game on WiiWare. It has to happen eventually.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Pilot wings Wii. I loved that game. With motion sensing it would be cool.

Pssht, you guys have some silly idea's ;/ I'd make a Wii game that just fit the carnal desires of wii owners all over the world.

The game would play in first person, would not have a vertical look, just horizontal (ala doom style :D ), and the entire premise would be to pick up hundreds of virtual melee weapons (NO GUNS), and beat the crap out of Zombies, Furbies, Rabbids, Nazi's, Aliens, and basically any other cliche' or scary creature. The only motion control would be your wii-mote motions, which would be utilizing motion plus mind you.

The game would range from wiffle ball bats, to light sabers, each utilizing the physics properties of such, and it would all be in glorious Dolby 7.1 (I don't care if the wii can't output that, it would do it anyway ;/ it's my game dammit ). The game would put extra emphasis on the sound effects.

This game would have powerups at random. Things that alter the speed of your character, the physics properties of your weapons (I.E. you could hit something and launch it at excessive speeds of over 100 miles per hour and have it bounce around), invisibility etc etc etc etc.

There would be a gore slider. From non-existent to 100 gallons per body, and upon detonation there would be 7 rib cages per average nazi. Yes.

Every weapon would have a special charge move (because charge moves are just cool ;/ ).

The environments would vary from everyday urban living, to worlds only existing in anime's, this game would cross dimensions cuz it's that awesome.

Controls would be super simple, one button to pick up the item, then swing it as you would, and that same button to pick up another weapon. Then the nunchuck would control your movement.

Local 4 player, 4 player online, up to 8 players. Death match is the only mode >_>

The name of the game would go along the lines of... Oolongs burnt noodle tea.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.