By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you could make a Wii game...

Star Fox Wii

* 32 players online Arwing battle
*4 player offline split screen with ability to add bots (landmaster and arwing levels)
*8 player land master /submarine underwater battle mode online
* Good old days on-rail flying missions .

Around the Network

Ninjabread man remake featuring Microsoft and Sony characters just to piss them off.

I'll call it 'Ninjabread man X3' if you want a name

Lunar 3.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

A game that's a mix of Metroid, Chrono Trigger, and F-zero! You're a Futuristic race car driver, who gets hired by the army to fight an alien race but after you're initial attack, you fail and they destroy Earth! So you go back in time to try to change everything that has happened to save the world.

It sounds weird, I know...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

an epic, 30hr+ cel-shaded adventure game in the vein of okami or one of the better 3d zeldas.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

I'd create an Action-Adventure.

The game would play essentially like Zelda, but your progression would be more RPG'ish (not the gameplay though). Instead of having one central town, a field and maybe one or two villages like in Zelda, you would start somewhere and then go from town to town, solving the people's problems. There would be an awesome amount of people to meet in the game, just like in RPG's.
Of course you'd have to go to dungeons and get items and stuff, but it would be less structured than in Zelda (not the "7 dungeons, go to each of them" style.)

Basically it's an RPG that plays like an Action-Adventure.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

An epic action RPG FPS set in space with some space simulator and trading thrown in.

It would have an open world galaxy and waring factions.

The game would have a few quests but would really never end.

idk i would call Tim Schafer and tell him to do whatever he pleases

nintendo vs capcom

all the most popular characters from nintendo and capcom

popular locations as levels

I would make for Wii

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/45092.html