By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your controversial gaming opinions?

1. Halo is overrated
2. Gt is overrated
3. Gta is overrated
4. Pro Evo 09 is rubbish
5. Ff is overrated
6. Nintendo killed hardcore gaming with the Wii
7. Nintendo puts Disney to shame
8. Mario bores me now
9. I would have prefered nintendo to go instead of sega
10. The dark knight was overrated since it was more a crime caper then a batman film, the joker wasn't the joker but he was a mentally unstable psycho who only made one joke, 2 face was wasted, it had the worst super hero film finale and it was unneccassarily too long for what boiled down to a cat and mouse game between batman with a funny put on voice and a psychopath joker.

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
1. Halo is overrated
2. Gt is overrated
3. Gta is overrated
4. Pro Evo 09 is rubbish
5. Ff is overrated
6. Nintendo killed hardcore gaming with the Wii
7. Nintendo puts Disney to shame
8. Mario bores me now
9. I would have prefered nintendo to go instead of sega
10. The dark knight was overrated since it was more a crime caper then a batman film, the joker wasn't the joker but he was a mentally unstable psycho who only made one joke, 2 face was wasted, it had the worst super hero film finale and it was unneccassarily too long for what boiled down to a cat and mouse game between batman with a funny put on voice and a psychopath joker.

What does this have to do with gaming?

Pixel Art can be fun.

I think that the most important thing about a game should be how fun it is to play it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

@smokedhostage

Sorry but I believe I got carried away and I seen someone else comment on the dark knight so I followed suite... And I feel a lot better now that it is off my chest :p wow, this is like yoga but better.... Not that I've ever done yoga :p

Gears Of War is awful.

Around the Network

I love story-based rhythm-action games. Well, the good ones, anyway. I desperately want real sequels to Umjammer Lammy, Space Channel 5 and Gitaroo Man, in that order.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Some more I remembered

15) FIFA will always suck compared to Pro Evo as long as it keeps those horrible balloon physics for the ball. PES' goalkeepers need serious improvements, but FIFA will always be worse as long as the ball is not fixed
16) If PES had the licenses instead of FIFA, FIFA would have died a long ago (in FIFA 2004, precisely, the worst football game ever made)
17) Ocarina of Time is seriously overrated. It's a good game, but please, it's not even close of being the best game ever
18) Gran Turismo 4 is the best racing game ever
19) PS2 is the best console ever
20) PES 2009 is a very good football game, that needs some fixes, but still much better than FIFA09
21) Nomura is one of the best if not the best characters designers in the gaming industry

GooseGaws said:
I love story-based rhythm-action games. Well, the good ones, anyway. I desperately want real sequels to Umjammer Lammy, Space Channel 5 and Gitaroo Man, in that order.

I agree completely, except I'd also love another Amplitude/Frequency type game.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
GooseGaws said:

I agree completely, except I'd also love another Amplitude/Frequency type game.

Do you have a PSP?  You should maybe check out this DJ Max Portable Fever or whatever.

I've never actually had the chance to play Amplitude or Frequency.  I suspect that I would enjoy them, but I have a special place in my heart reserved only for insane Japanese rhythm games.  :)

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

1. Zelda has been boring since ALttP with the exception of PH.

2. WRPG's are just plain terrible. From Baldur's Gate to Mass Effect, I dislike them all.

3. I dislike sandbox games with the exception of Ultimate Spiderman and Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction and actually thought they were better than any GTA game (I'm aware of how different they actually are).

4. 2D Nintendo > than 3D Nintendo but 3D Squaresoft > than 2D Squaresoft. My favourite Nintendo games (minus Fire Emblem) were on the SNES. ALttP, SMW and SMB3(NES), to me, are far greater than any of their later iterations. On the other hand, while Square may have peaked with FFIV (my fav game) and had FFVI, Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger, they certainly didn't lose any in terms of quality with games like FFT, FFVII-X, Threads of Fate, Vagrant Story, Xenogears, Einhander, and Bushido Blade.

5. PSP's library is actually comparable to that of the DS. That being said... still much prefer the DS, it's just the SRPG fan in me talking.

6. Fire Emblem is Nintendo's best IP!

7. Timesplitters 2 is the best FPS ever. Any shooter without split screen is boring.

8. Little Big Planet is an absolutely terrible single player game.

9. Pixel Junk Monsters is the best game for any platform that you can buy online only.

10. Kingdom Hearts was mediocre at best. As is the Tales series, generally (some exceptions, namely Vesperia).

11. This generation of systems has been god awful, all around. First time I had ever thought that about a generation of systems. I only hope it gets much better in the coming years... 2009 does look promising.

12. Sony's first party offerings (and JRPG support) has unsatisfactory for both the PSP and the PS3 thusfar. Same can be said for MS for me as well.