By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your controversial gaming opinions?

ECC said:

-the only real hardcore games are on Wii

-gta4 is the worst game i ever played

-perfect dark64>>>>>>>>>>every fps game

-metroid prime 3 is the most next gen game

-mario galaxy is almost as good as SEX :)

-call of duty 2 is the best online game for 360 (cod4 is best online game for ps3)

-the nxe made me throw up and sell my 360 at the same time

-achievments and online are killing games (selling me a game then making me pay to down load the rest? FU!)

-HD developers are afraid of Wii because they cant hide all that bad gameplay behind teh GRAPHIXXXX

-VALVE is afraid of the Wii (they wish they could make a Wii game back in 07?!? its 09!

-EPIC developers are all hiding in the closet

-GAMECUBE was the best system last gen

AMEN 

Around the Network
ECC said:

-call of duty 2 is the best online game for 360 (cod4 is best online game for ps3)

-achievments and online are killing games (selling me a game then making me pay to down load the rest? FU!)

-HD developers are afraid of Wii because they cant hide all that bad gameplay behind teh GRAPHIXXXX

-VALVE is afraid of the Wii (they wish they could make a Wii game back in 07?!? its 09!

AMEN 

Super Mario Kart is the worst Mario Kart game.

Xbox360 is a low end PC gone retarded.

WHOA! ^

Around the Network

1) Can't stand the success of the Wii
2) Can't stand (most) American online gamers (sooo rude)
3) Prefer deep seated single player experiances to online multiplayer matches
4) Hate the fact the Saturn & Dreamcast flopped (Mega CD & 32X deserved to flop)
5) Annoyed at Microsoft for releasing unreliable products (RRoD etc)
6) Glad to see Sony struggling after years of unfair domination and recent arrogance.

11.) Killzone 2's godawful control will likely kill half the enjoyment of any real FPS fan. No wonder the sniper is overpowered; getting a headshot would be something even the bots couldn't do with the control. Its like RE5 but with "special" problems.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Goldsaintcamus said:
ECC said:

AMEN 

So you are saying DMC4, COD4, COD 5, Bioshock, Uncharted, Gow 2, MGS 4, Little Big Planet have a bad gameplay? Sorry dude, but the kiddie system is not for HD developers. HD developers dont want to make games for grandparents and 7 year old kids

1: 360 is so DAMN lound

2: Zelda WW is the only Zelda I have only played once beacuse it was so damn boring, water, water, water, water oohh loook even more water.

3: FFXII is the worst FF ever made it sucked so bad I barely managed to play it once.

4: RPG's should be TURNBASED not some F-ing hack an slash we see these days.

5: So many games have been given tens without deserving them in this gen.

6: Sephiroth as nothing on Kefka.

7: STOP making so many damn FPS, 1 out of 10 is any good.

8: Zelda TLP didn't have enough Zelda in it (WTF is that! booo).

9: Shigeru Miyamoto is GOD.

10: Mario Kart Wii is the ultimate partygame and deserved a ranking of 95%.

11: Linear games sucks hard.

12: games shouldn't be completed in less then 30 hours. ( especially RPG's and Zelda type of games)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

puffy, there´s nothing controversial about your #18.

Without Miyamoto, maybe there would have been no NES, and no Nintendo as a (successful) gaming company.