By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^lol. post some pics, dude

i found a scary photo today. i shall share with you all now..

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Hmm... interesting

I might post a pic

I'm off to make some hamburgers then hit the hay

i cant wait til friday

it is friday! i get paid today after work.. hopefully D:

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
axumblade said:
trashleg said:
it is friday! i get paid today after work.. hopefully D:<

i'm counting down the hours until my check is direct deposited! It was more then i thought it would be for!

lucky! i get paid a week behind, so i'll be getting paid for last week - i cant remember what hours i did but im sure it was a hell of a lot. i did a couple of really long shifts without breaks >.<

Yay, my best bud is coming over today and we're visiting a couple of friends we haven't seen in a long time! Cheers!

i just realized that i've been called playboy so many times, now i finally have the time to look it up. lol took me 4 years...

*looks it up* http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=playboy

....ooohh... ohh....my!! hahaha

axumblade said:
Gilgamesh said:

I might post a pic

I'm off to make some hamburgers then hit the hay

You get everyones hopes up with the first post and then crush them into pieces. I was curious what your hair looks like lol.

I said I MIGHT I didn't say I wasn't going to lol

Well ya never know I'll likely be getting drunk tonight so anything could happen, hopefully I don't post pics naked or something lol

Oh and I hope your grandmother gets better

My new job pays a lot more money, but I don't actually feel like I DO anything. I feel pretty unfulfilled at the end of the day. I'm still in training, though. Hopefully I'll change my tune. People who've been there for years tell me I'll continue to be bored, though. Maybe I made the wrong move......