By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
axumblade said:
Gilgamesh said:

OMG....I just watched the Michael Jackson tribute when Stevie Wonder sings that song and all I can say is WOW, that was one hauntingly powerful song, I have goosebumps

Michael Jackson had a lot of powerful songs imo. The saddest part (well the only part I got to watch) was when they brought out his daughter. She was so adorable and that made me so sad. :'( It was heartbreaking.

That was so sad :'(

So, what am I gonna do today? The rain is pouring. Guess I have to stay inside!

Around the Network

I can't move, I ate too much.

Wants to play a JRPG

woo i feel like i can run 200 miles today

axumblade said:
trashleg said:
i have to get ready for work when the majority of folk on here are in their beds *cries*.

oh well, i get paid tomorrow xD

Me too. You should fly to the U.S. and we can go shopping and spend our paychecks ^.^

xD i shall!  one day, maybe. when i've saved up like 10 times as much lol.

i went shopping today i bought a michael jackson t-shirt (i wanted it before he died, seriously, i just couldnt afford it. its cy000t!) and a dress. a really, really girly dress. o_0

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
axumblade said:

lol. I just need to stop paying my bills for about 2 months and then I could go visit all of the people I want to in Europe! wait....*thinks of rate of exchange of the dollar* maybe 3 or 4 months....x.o

D:  bills are teh eebil.

where else in europe do you wanna go? we should host a get-together for VGChartz' hardcore peeps, lol xD

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
axumblade said:
Games4Fun said:
Wants to play a JRPG

I've wanted to ever since Beoulve mentioned Eternal Sonata and I realized I haven't beaten it all the way yet. The ending was spoiled for me but I still want to play it because it's so pretty.....I'm a loser. lol :[

I just finished another test. It's like they were waiting for this week to unload everything on me. I did better then I did on the first one for my Probabilty class. Marketing test, I passed with a grade that I deserved (but not as low as I normally get when I don't go to a class for days at a time..)

congrats on passing!

I want to play eternal sonata now as well :D

axumblade said:
Beoulve said:
axumblade said:
Games4Fun said:
Wants to play a JRPG

I've wanted to ever since Beoulve mentioned Eternal Sonata and I realized I haven't beaten it all the way yet. The ending was spoiled for me but I still want to play it because it's so pretty.....I'm a loser. lol :[

I just finished another test. It's like they were waiting for this week to unload everything on me. I did better then I did on the first one for my Probabilty class. Marketing test, I passed with a grade that I deserved (but not as low as I normally get when I don't go to a class for days at a time..)

congrats on passing!

I want to play eternal sonata now as well :D

I also got an A on my Statistics Test! Hoorah! I didn't even do the homework and didn't pay attention during classwork! 

Wow!! That's fantastic! Congrats :D  Great job!

yaaaay well done xD i am so proud, lol. you can tell russell that skiving classes pays off in the end!!

I just got my head shaved for the second time in my entire life

I look weird :S